Chapter XII: Scars Cut Deep [Kasey]

Kasey had sighed softly to herself, covering her wrists with the long black shirt that she was wearing with the uniform instead of the usual short sleeve shirt that people wore at this time of the year.

Tya.....Just stay away from me. Why would you even care in the first place about someone as ugly as me? Don't worry about me though.....it's going to be over soon. I promise...

The bell rang for the class to end, which told Kasey to stand up even though she had to be asked if she was going to actually head to her next class before she started heading to the gymnasium for another day of dodgeball even though her team wasn't playing until tomorrow. She stopped by her locker and shook her head before putting in the correct code and putting her bag away. With a very small and unnoticeable slouch entering her posture, she began to head to her next class.

Everyone...this might be it...I hope you can keep going even though you hardly even notice me in the first place. Sorry if I hurt you though...I'm not really sure I can keep going on like this, without love...let me be......Goodbye.

She then walked up to the bleachers since she had to sit and watch the game or she would end up failing for today. No one would notice if her spot in the bleachers was empty though, except the teacher because they have to know if she's there...but what if she disappeared? Would anyone notice? She gave a small and inaudible whimper as she began to hear the voice that had always followed her from town to town when she was alone. She had named it Yasek since it seemed to be the opposite of her.

'What are you doing Kasey? Why the hell are you so goddamn mopey? So what of you haven't made any friends, go out and fucking make some or just die!'

You too Yasek? I thought you might actually care about me but I should have known better than to trust even myself.

'Stop throwing a fucking pity party for yourself and actually get to know people!'

What if they hate me?

'Then they are only one out of the thousands of people who would like to get to know you, if you actually tried socializing!'

But...

Kasey gave a small shrug of defeat to her inner voice and stood before sitting back down, she didn't know if she actually wanted to make friends or a small impact on someone since she had always considered herself as a nobody and a waste of space. With a final boost of confidence, she stood and walked over to sit by Tya before she could think about how it seemed like a stupid idea.

A/N:
C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R

Yep, I did that to you, and I was asked to do a chapter like this from one of my friends in school so please don't hate me for showing you a weaker side of Kasey even though she is the damsel in distress. Also, the title of this chapter is dedicated to my friend since they had the name picked out.

Vote

Comment

Critique

Enjoy~