Chapter XVII: This Time, I Won't Mess Up [Tya]

The school day had ended a few minutes ago and Tya was trying to ignore the fact that Kasey had told her that they could go to the movies today. She smiled when the other girl walked up to her a and gave a soft smile of her own. It seemed fake but Tya wasn't going to be the one to comment on it since she used to give those fake smiles when she was with Sonya. With a soft movement of her hand, she spoke in a British accent

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah...why not"

"Alright madam, follow me if you will," Tya then smiled again and began to walk towards the theater with Kasey beside her as she hummed along with Kasey. That was the one thing that confused Tya, why did Kasey always humm when she wasn't speaking. "So, what movie do you want to watch?"

"You pick"

"Insidious Three?"

"Sure"

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Time Skip, ten minutes later:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

The two girls arrived at the theater sooner than expected and Tya walked up to the counter before speaking "Yes, I would like two tickets for Insidious Three"

"Alright, ten dollars please" The boothmaster then smiled when she received the money and gave the girls their tickets before the two walked in and grabbed a few things to eat. Kasey seemed to be a little out of it but other than that, today was going rather good for her. With a small smirk playing across her lips, she began to formulate a plan to get Kasey in her arms and closer to her by the end of the movie.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go," The two girls then walked to the correct door as Tya held the door open for Kasey, "Thanks Tya."

"Of course," the two girls then walked into the theater and took a few seats near the back as the movie began. Tya was naturally jumpy and was going to use that to her advantage. She knew that Kasey would have to comfort her since no one else in the back row knew Tya well enough, which isn't saying much. The music was enough to instill a sense of fear in her as she moved closer to Kasey. A horribly scary part came up and she jumped before actually tapping Kasey on the shoulder and whispering "Hey, mind if we share the seat. They are big enough."

"Fine, but just because you're scared."

Tya then climbed into the seat with Kasey as she held onto her softly and practically jumped at every single scary part and she was soon under Kasey's arm as the lavender eyed female looked down at the other and shook her head in amusement before looking back up at the screen, unaware of the lips that were craving her.

A/N:
Yep, cliffhanger at a romantic part, I wanna show Kasey's side of the kiss instead of Tya's though for a very deep reason.