wo farebi ( part7)

The night was heavy for both of them

The night was heavy for both of them. Sleep had long left their eyes.
Tired of tossing and turning in bed, anabiya left the room to make some tea for herself. Her eyes still puffy and red due to weeping.

Getting inside the kitchen her steps halted seeing mazeen already present inside. Turning to leave she was stopped by his hold on her wrist.

"Kab tak bhagogi mujhse biya?" He asked coming dangerously closer to her.

"Main nahi ap bhagay the mujhse." Gathering courage she looked at him with complaints in her eyes.

"Bewakoof tha main. Manta hoo." He whispered cupping her face in his hands and her breath hitched. She was a mess already because of him and now  his proximity, his scent was bothering her.

"Aap door hon please, mujhe chai banani hai." She had said in a low voice.

"Aik cup mere liye bhi agar problem na ho." Sighing he backed off and sat on the dining chair giving her the way to the stove.

She had placed the sauce pan on the stove and was adding in milk and tea for the two of them with trembling hands. His presence was disturbing her.
She was so absent minded that she did not notice her dupata had caught fire.
Seeing it mazeen rushed towards her and pulled her dupata and threw it away.

"Aap!" Astonished at his act she looked at him.

"Nazar nahi ata. Jal jatee to!" Coming forward he switched off the stove and her eyes caught the sight of her burnt dupata on the floor and realised why he had took it off.
Sighing she put a hand to her heart as she was shivering due to fear and cold to register the things.

"Bohat careless ho tum biya. Kuch to khayal karo." Pulling her into his embrace he wrapped his shawl over her. His warmth, his manly scent was making her dizzy.

"Mazeen mujhe janay den!" Trying to get out of his hold she murmured though her heart wanted to stay here as his embrace felt secure in the dark cold night.

"Biya main thak gaya hoo, khud se, tum se bhaag kay. Aj tumhe janay dene ko dil nahi kar raha." Bringing his lips close to her ear he whispered in his husky voice and trailed his lips down towards her long neck. This was all so intimate and new for her. Her breath seemed to have stopped.

The next thing she knew  he was kissing her oh so passionately. Carrying her up he had placed her on the table and was now hovering above her cherishing her jaw, her neck and shoulders.
She was numb, unable protest. Her mind was begging her to stop him and run away buf her rebilious heart was betraying her.

"Biya, mujhe pagal kardogi tum. Tell me to stop!" He had whispered huskily biting her lower lip and she yelped coming into her senses.
Pushing away she was out of the kitchen.

"Biya, biya ruko, I am sorry!!!" He ran behind her but she was quicker in getting inside her room.

"Chale jayen ap yahan se, jayen, please! Akela chorden mujhe" She had yelled and locked the door behind her.
______
The rest of the night was again dreadful for her. She was angry at herself.