wo farebi( part 2)

"What am I listening biya bhabi! You told ama jan to call mazeen bhai here! Are you in your senses?" Fazi came inside her room without even bothering to knock

"Buri baat fazi, as per ettiquettes you should knock before barging into a girls room." Quickly wiping off her tears she said smiling. She knew fazi would chop her head off but she was helpless.

"Tameez ka lecture bad me kabhi sunuga , filhal batain kiun kia aisa?" Fazi seldom got serious and right now he was damn serious.

"Fazi, sana wants her brother at her wedding and who am I to take away that right from her and I know ama jan or neither of you say it but everyone misses him. So who am I to keep you all apart." Sniffling she said and fazi felt miserable. This girl had all his heart.

"And what about the torture you will have to bare?" He asked with pain in his eyes.

"Taya jee said he will come on the barat night and leave after the walima. I can bare that much for sana's sake. She needs her brother at her wedding." She said trying to make him understand.

"It wont be easy, try to understand." Fazi tried convincing her.

"Fazi, bus karo yar!, abhi se tension na do. Abhi do haftay hain na." Sighing she said and fazi shook his head.

"As you wish. Well me along with all the cousins are going out to have some ice cream, do you care to join?" Changing the topic completely he asked her and nodding her head she got up to join them. She knew there was no plan from before, fazi just had maded it to divert her mind.
________

"Bhabi jan, mazeen araha hai, ooper se sab mehman honge. Sab anabiya or mazeen ka rishta jantay hain, tarah tarah ki batain banegi jab dono alag alag rahenge or wese bhi ye sab kab tak aise chalega?" Fazia, sikander villa's second baho said.

"I dont care about what everyone is going to say. The least I know is I cant burden anabiya anymore neither I want anyone to force anything on her. Meri masoom bachi!, or uska naam na lo mere agay, me bus sana ki wajah se majboor hoo.!"
Ama jan had replied angrily and all the household heard her loud and clear.

_______

Biya had gone shopping with wajeeha, the daughter of chotay chacha of the haveli. Despite being mazeens cousin, wajeeha over the year had developed great friendship with biya.
Wajeeha had great taste of clothing hence ama jan had sent her with biya who always avoided going to bazars.

"Its sana's wedding so you better get her good heavy dresses for all the occasions. After all she is the eldest bahu of my brothers house." Mazeens phupo was in the house and said this instantly dimming the sparkle in biya's eyes.
Everyone knew what mazeen had done but they still would act innocent.

"Leave her, lets go, we will get the same dresses for sana's mayun." Holding her hand wajeeha whispered and dragged her along with her to the markets.
_____