Man Razi ( part 8)

All the chit chat and cluttering of the items taking place in the dining room stopped seeing Parishay enter

All the chit chat and cluttering of the items taking place in the dining room stopped seeing Parishay enter . Taking a seat beside armaghan she smiled alittle . The atmosphere seemed awkward. Her heart was beating at an irrational speed.
The worst part was raouls parents were also present in the dining room and his mother was shooting daggers at her. Parishay knew that this womans condition was very critical and she was mentally unstable after her one and  only sons death and was currently seeing a psychiatrist. She felt a pinch of pity for that lady . Her late son was a spoilt brat, he was into all the bad things, he had never cared about his parents.
The youngsters who without a care of their lives go racing cars and die due to accidents, she pitied them. It was all Gods will but these people are always so care free.
Sighing she took a sip of water and looked into her plate where armaghan had filled some rice. Looking at him she started eating little bites though it was getting hard to swallow.

"Eat properly Parishay!" Seeing her lost in her thoughts armaghan leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Wah bhai! Armaghan ko bhi pagal kardiya . Pehle mere bete ko jaal me phansaya phir uski jaan leli aur pata nahi kahan kahan munh kala kiyaa hoga . Ab bechare armaghan ki baari hai. wah bhai bari chalak aurat ho."( wow now you have made armaghan go head over heels for you, you trapped my son in your love then killed him and God knows what else you have been doing and now its armaghans turn to go crazy for you)"
Raouls mother getting enraged all of a sudden had spat venom and everyone silenced, Parishay's spoon fell out of her hands. She thought they all had moved on. She was back mingling with them, finally getting out of her rooms cage. She was here to eat with them because of armaghan. She was not willing to be belittled again. Everything started getting blurr in front of her eyes.

"Chachi ap bari hain to apne barepan ka thora sa khayal karlen. Parishay kay barey me main kisi kay munh se kuch na sunu." ( aunt you are elder then please try to be one. I will not accept anyone bad mouthing about Parishay.)"
He said sternly and she blinked hard pushing back her tears. Armaghan had squeezed her hand under the table to assure her that he was with her, But her throat seemed dry and shivering was overtaking her. All the scenario was being repeated. She was again being humiliated.

"Wah beta iss behaya aurat k peeche mujhse behes. ( wow child, you are arguing with me because of this characterless woman.)"
She stated again and everyone started murmuring. Parishays head was begining to throb now.

"Enough! This girl! My wife Parishay is the most pure, innocent and pious girl I have ever known. And despite being right she has silently taken in all you peoples hatred."
Standing up armaghan banged his fists on the table and said angrily. Everyone flinched and silenced.

"All of you in the tv room now! I was not willing to do this but I guess you all forced me to do so.!"
His voice was strong and authoratative.
Holding on to Parishays hand he walked to the tv room and all followed suit.
Please take a seat. Taking a deep breath he took out a usb drive from his pocket and plugged it with the televison.