Man Razi ( part 7)

Kat gayee gham ki raat, yaad nahi

Ab humain koi baat yaad nahi!
.......

She was so much disturbed last night that she had taken this step. Having no way out she had to take sleeping pills to avoid all the situations she had been facing . She had no stamina to answer any further questions of anyone. She was afraid armaghan would also have some doubts and questions about hr character. she thought he would be suspecting her also. She was already angry at him for agreeing to this marriage. She had loved him with all her soul but had never thought of marrying him under this circumstances. She was a burden on him.

But his reaction the mect morning had burdened her soul even more. She had enraged him unintentionally. He seemed very upset about it and now ehen she thought of what she had done she felt guilty. He had not deseeved all this. But what was done was done ams she had to apologise to him somehow for as he was the only person eho had not accused her for even once under all her dark days but instead  very willingly took hee under his wings.

The whole day he was no where to be seen. She had no guts to ask anyone about him. She felt vulnerable.

Waiting for him she had fell asleep and the next day his side of the bed was still very neat, meant he never came into the room through out the night. She had made him extremely upset. Groaning she proceeded out and her eyes caught him coming out of the guet bedrooms.
Sighing she went towards him but giving her a glance he was quick to rush out of the house.

He was ectremely hurt and enraged by her stunt and hence had avoided her through out his stay in the haveli. He wanted to give her time to settle down, to accept him.

He stayed for three days in haveli after their wedding but spoke very less to her, that too on the dining table in front if others . She would most of the time be quite also because he was bot coming into their room and it was hurting her.

"I am leaving for murree tonight, have work and cant take more leaves neither can take you along yet because clearly you dont seem ready neither I have enough space there to take you. The house alloted to me is really small and our cantonment is far away from the city so it will be hard for you to adjust there."
Beforr leaving for murree he had come to their room and standing mere inched away from her he said but he looked and felt so distant because of his attitudez tone and words. She had understood that he was not taking her only to avoid her.

"Armaghan,I admit that night I did a big mistake, I am sorry but please try to understand my situation." Carrying his bag he was about to leave when she held his arm and stopped him.
Tears flowing down her eyes.  He instantly knew that the words she uttered, she really meant them.

"Lets not talk about that please, take care of yourself after me. And I have left my credit card and some cash on the sidetable drawer. You might need them for your necessities."
His eyes had softened and wiping away her tears with his thumb he kissed her forehead and she breathed peacefully. It felt so nice that shw wanted to hold these moments for ever but breaking ber trance he moved back and rushed out her their room.