The Ramadan Story ( part 10)

Nisar mamoo along with his wife and three sons named azeem, faheem and sheen!

Nisar mamoo along with his wife and three sons named azeem, faheem and sheen!.were all present at jahaan villa tonight .

The iftar table was being laid and dinner to be served right after was getting warmed. Mrs hadiya and shamsa both were busy in the kitchen while the girls were all ready and slaying and setting up the cuttlery and crockery.
The boys however looked upset! Really very upset!.

"Khamkha ka tuntuna paal liya hai? Ramadan main ye iftari or khanay karne ka kia faida? Ghar kay log alag thak jatay hain or khamkha time hi nahi milta namaz or ibadat ka."
Ozan seeing all the hustle and bustle at his house said to his mother.

"Beta jee ap rozana kay kitni namazen parhtay hain? Roshni dalenge iss baat per or apse konsa kaam karwadiya mene. Awaeen kuch bhi bolta hai, mehman rehmat hain or ye boli jaa raha hai."
Mrs haadiya scolded him instantly.

"Bus meri behen kay liye in mehmano ko zehmat na bana dena!"
Murmuring he said and left the room  while smiling at his words rida flew him a flying kiss and noah too wanted to go and hug him tight but he stayed rooted nonetheless.

________

Iftar and dinner were eaten in a very pleasant atmosphere.
After salah the round of tea and coffee was going on. The elders were all seated on the sofas while the youngsters were all sprawled on the floor. The youngest son of nisar mamoo seemed to be taking  too much interest in shiza and shiza being shiza was also being ultimately friendly towards him and God knows why ozan was feeling enraged.

"Bacho baro ko baten karne do, Tum log bahar jao shabash. "
Nisar mamoo's wife said smiling  and addressing all the youngsters and creases of concern propped up on rida's forehead, she instantly looked at ozan who was sitting beside her.

"Dont worry, i will handle it. Filhal to bahar chalo na!" Ozan whispered in her ear and squeezed her hand to comfort her and nodding slightly she stood up to leave.

"Jao saray. " mrs haadiya said and everyone left except Noah who stayed rooted as if he had not heard what they had  just said. His heart beat was getting restless, he wanted to stay and listen to their talks.

"Including you noah. " mr meer said smiling.

"I dont want to go and hang out or play games. I am better here." He said sternly plus he really wanted to add that "hum ab bache nahi rahe kay bahir bhagah dogay".

"Beta unka matlab hai yahan se jao baro ko bat karni hai. " mr haroon said gritting his teeth. Noah was behaving so wierd.

"Kia baat?" He dared asked again and mr haroon wanted to smack him now.

"Jao nuh beta. " Dadi glared at him and said and sighing he stood up nonetheless.

___

"Idhar aao zara shiza baat suno meri." Shiza was busy talking and laughing around with nisar mamoo's youngest "sapoot" called sheen when ozan went and interwhined.