Socha Na Tha ( part 2)

Coming back from his medical school ariz headed over to meet dado and also to understand some topics from zunash but entering the lounge his mood went false seeing rafiq sitting there with dadi

"Koi baat hai rafiq to bolo. Zuni or tumhari maa sab kuch akele kar rahe hain. Usdin bhi tum nahi gaye or aj bhi keh rahe ho kay parlour nahi le jaa saktay zuni ko. Uska koi bhai hota to wo karleta sab kaam lekin ab sab zimedari tumper hai kiunke tum uske honay wale shohar ho." Dado tried putting some sense into him while he sat with a sulking face.

"Ye ariz hai na uska bhai, kam kay wakt bhag bhag ata hai uske pas. Ab zunash kay thore bohat kaam nahi karsakta." Seeing ariz enter rafiq said sarcasticly and a rage rose through ariz.

"Main kisi ka bhai wai nahi hoo. Apne zimedarian doosro per dalnay kay liye kuch bhi bolenge. Or jab time hi nahi hai to shadi kislye kar rahe hain!" Taking long strides towards him ariz nearly yelled glaring at him.
While zuni who was listening from the kitchen door sighed.
She was a burden, a burden to all of them. Rafiq seemingly was not happy and though she did not have any feelings for him she agreed as to her nano's happiness because despite being old and with the sorrow of her young daughters death nano had taken care of her just like a mother would.

"Dadi isko bolen apne limits main rahay." Rafiq said looking over at mrs affandi who had held her head in her hands.

"Ho kia raha hai yahan?" Mr affandi, the dada jee of the house made an entry and they all stopped for a while.
He was the only one which all the households feared .

"Dada jan rafiq bhai ko mujhse pata nahi kia problem hai or jo ap dono inki shadi kar rahe hain na zuni se, Pachtayengay." Unable to control his rage ariz said loudly and left the next instant and zuni gasped at his words. This boy had no filter.

"Iska matlab kiya hai dado? Ye chahta kia hai?" Rafiq said glaring towards the way ariz had left.

"Zuni se attached hai, uski favours leta hai. Tum usko choro apni batao. Hai kiya tumhare dimagh main?"
Dada jan asked sitting beside rafiq .

"Koi baat nahi dada jan bus masroof hota hoo. Or ap bhejen zuni ko main leke jata hoo parlour per dadi kal mehndi mere friends ne ki hui hai. Hum larke apas me celebrate karenge to please kal ladies function me anay kay liye mujhe force na kijiyega. Or dada jan thore paiso ki zaroorat thee agar wo milnatayb to " Sighing rafiq stated amd also asked for some money groping the chance and dada dadi kept quiet agreeing.

As compared to other youngsters rafiq was very sensible and mature and hence dada jan had fixed his alliance with zuni as he wanted her to not leave the affandi house and trusting her with his own grandson was the best but from the time the marriage date was fixed rafiqs behaviour had changed and inside it was bothering mr affandi but he kepy silent as to thinking that maybe there is burden of work on rafiq. Maybe all will be fine after marriage.

___

"Meri choti gari main bethne main apko mushkil to paish nahi arahi miss zunash kiunke ap to range rovers ki aadi hain. " rafiq had stated sarcasticly and zuni's eyes shot to him.