wo chatan sa ( part 1)

"Chachi kuch hai khanay ko, bhook se bura haal horaha hai mera or ghar me koi nahi or kitchen khaali

"Chachi kuch hai khanay ko, bhook se bura haal horaha hai mera or ghar me koi nahi or kitchen khaali." Mava had rushed to her aiza chachi's portion as she knew she would definitely have something for her.

"Haan meri bachi ajao garma garam roti bana kay dete hoon tumhe." Aiza was always kind to her and treated her as her own child as she her one and only daughter had been married and lived abroad.

"Wese chachi ye sab mere ghar wale gaye kahan?" She inquired about her step mother and her daughters.

"Pata nahi, ab bhabi se kin pooche? Janti to ho unka mizaj. Choro ye batao tumhare exams kab hain?" Aiza asked her laying food for her on the table.

"Do hafto main hain or me sakht dari hui hoo. Itna mushkil course hai. Pata nahi kiya soch kar mene psychology leli?" She said eating the food hastily.

"Meri bachi acha sa parho or achay se pas hojao. Udke bad main kuch karti hoo tumhara. America baat karni paregi." Aiza had said and mava stilled for a moment.

"Pata nahi kahan aba jan phansa gaye mujhe chachi. Yahan soteli maa laaker bithadi mere sar jo mujhe bardasht nahi karti or wahanmers nikkah kara kay khud chal basay wo bhi aise kisi se jiski main janti nahi, jisne aj tak mera poocha tak nahi." Holding her head in her hands she said miserably. Aiza could very well understand her pain. She had seen this girl suffering alot but had always stood strong. Her late mother was aiza's best friend hence aiza had this very soft spot for mava.

"Meri bachi, bus jo takdeer main hota hai wahi humain milta hai. Khuda tumhare mushkilat asan kare." She said kissing her forehead, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Koi baat hui hai kiya chachi? Aj apne itne dino kay bad america walo ka zikr kiun kiya?" She asked getting stressed.

"Rafia bhabi kal boleen kay kab tak tumhe bitha kay rakhengi? Agar tumhare shohar or saas ne ab bhi koi action na lia ruksati ka to ye tumhari taraf se khulla bhejwa kay tumhari shadi apne bhanjay se karwayengi." Lowering her head aiza told her everything. She had to. But mava's colour had drained

"Mava tum aik bahadur or mazboot larki ho. Main batana nahi chah rahi thee kiunke main tumhe pareshan nahi karna chahti thee per ab baat ziada hi barh gai or mere khayal main tumhe sab pata hona chahiye." Aiza said.

"Chachi unka bhanja to do bar divorced hai or sab kehte hain uski mental state sahi nahi. He is aggressive. Aise kaise? Or or sach main, main to aone shohar kay baray main bhi kuch nahi janti siwaye uss nikkah ki tasweer kay ilawa mere pas kuch nahi hai." Sighing she said. Her hunger long gone.

"Beta to uska pata karo. Aj kal larkian internet se kiya kuch karletee hain. Tum ussay contact karne ki koshish karo. Or uski maa ko to main karti hoo call kuch dino main. Isi main behteri hai kay ab tumhari ruksati hojaye." Aiza held her hand and soothing squeezed it.

"Chachi main usko kahan janti hoo or aj tak khair khabar nahi lee usne mujhe. Pata nahi kaisa ho, kiya karta ho?"

"Chacha tumharay bohat saal pehle america gaye the or phir suna kay wahan ki aik ameer aurat say shadi karli unho ne . Wo yahan atay nahi the shayad tumhare dada jan se larai thee. Phir tumhare dada jan ki death per aye bohat salo bad tab unka aik beta bhi sath tha zaviyar saleh. Bohat khamosh tabiat larka tha. Lekin uski maa aik achi hans mukh ghulnay milnay wali aurat thee. Tumhare chacha se bhi bohat mohabat karti theen. Unka naam zaynab saleh tha. Tumhare saleh chacha ki death per jab meri unse baat hui to unho ne tumhara poocha tha. Mere pas number hai unka. Tum kaho to baat karloo unse. Ye sab yahan kay halat batadoon? Ab to unka beta bhi bara hoga. Shadi laik?"
Aiza spoke sweetly telling her everything she knew and mava listened carefully.

"Zaviyar saleh" kitna robdaar naam hai. Karta kiya hoga ye or dikhta kaisa hoga?" She thought to her self.

"Baat karke dekhlen chachi ap lekin main rafiya aunty kay bhanjay se hargiz shadi nahi karungi, bhalay ghar se bhaag kay kisi orphanage main chali jaugi." She said holding back her tears.

"Meri bachi ab bus tum america ki tayari karo." Kissing her forehead aiza said smiling.

______________

"GP, the lucesters are dying to crack a deal with us but they do not know yet who they are dealing with. If they even dare to do alittle bit of mishap they are fucking gone " zaviyar sat beside his bedridden grandpa mr usuv and updated him with the news.

"Hahaha I am proud of you my son! Go get them! " the old man roared with happiness.
Bidding farewell zaviyar left for his house where his mother would be waiting for him.

" mom! I am back." He said loudly entering his mansion like house.

Zaviyar saleh was a big renowned buisness man of the states. Turning 29 this year he was already in the forbes list of 30 under 30 successful billionaires. He had started from a scratch and made a huge empire. His company was one of  the biggest car sale  company  of america.
People around here respected him alot.
All of the town knew him as the most eligible bachelor of the town but little did they know his deep and dark secrects. One he was already married hence was not a bachelor and second he was these days succesfully ruling his grandfathers mafia gang, so yes he was not eligible too.

"Son I have been waiting for you from so long. I have something important to discuss with you." Zaynab saleh said in her old trembling voice and sensing the matter serious zaviyar came and sat beside her, listening attentively.

"Zavi son its time we call her over. I received a call from pakistan, her stepmother does not treat her well, I wonder what tortures she would be baring there? After her fathers death now you are to take her responsibility. She is in your wife. You had your nikkah zavi. Plus i am sick. You need some one to take care of you and who better than a wife."

"Mom , I dont know a shit about her  neither am I interested and you oit of all know what I do here. I am a mafia boss. I alwas have threaths hanging with me  what am i suppossed to do with her? People here know me as a play boy. Nothing is hidden from you mom and  She might be some pious pakistani shy kind of  girl. I will have nothing to do with her."
Truthfully saying he tried making his mother understand because he knew if she had decided over something she would never back off untill it would be done. She had broken all ties with her father and totally changed but still the usuv blood ran in ber making her stubborn and bold.

"Then mend your ways zav. And How many times I told you to not follow my father's bad footsteps. I regret the day I met him again and he took advantage of that and took you in with him. He black mailed you.
I ran away from that life and you have yet again stepped into that filth.
wish ur dad would have been alive. "  sighing she said and zaviyar had walked away unable to listen further.
"
Dont run away zavi. Make emmends and prepare for her visa and ticket. I want her here by  the next week." His footsteps halted listening yo zaynab saleh's words.

"Okay maa!" Saluting with two fingers he said and retired to his room.

________

Aoa everyone the first chapter is here.... read and enjoy!!!

I am so nervous, stuck and lost writing this one...
But lets see how it goes...i will go with the flow...

To batain filhal apko mava ziada attract kar rahi hai ya zaviyar saleh????

Aiza ya zaynab??? Kis aunty ka kirdar ziada behter hai????

Hahaha my questions...

Dont forget to vote and comment.....byeee
....