The Ramadan Story ( epilogue)

A week after their nikkah everyone had dismissed and gone back to their respective places

Shiza along with her parents had tavelled back to multan, ozan had gone back to lahore to get his degree and to complete his internship and noah had for a month gone back to Australia along with mr haroon to wind up things down there and permanently settle down in Pakistan.

Rida however was left alone with dada jan and dadi jan in Abbottabad. She would often miss the husble bustle of Ramadan when all the households were together.
She would feel lonely most of the time also bit their combined whatsapp group which was apoarently named " crazzzzyy four" by ozan would keep her entertained.
Noah would often video call her and they would talk but the minus issue was that they both were shy natured and less talkative compared to the other two who would always quarell on something while talking and then one would get "naraz" and them rida and noah would resolve their stupid fights in their whatsapp group.
The fights would mostly be about how after wedding shiza wanted to keep chickens as pets and ozan would say he will barbeque them and eat them up ...
Their arguments were always foolish.... but it showed the bonding and love between the two.

________

In a week it was rida's graduation and very silently ozan and shiza had planned on coming to Abbottabad to attend her graduation ceremony.

"Dont you dare utter a word ozi, this has to be a surprise of the century. Just keep telling her that you are busy and cant make it there."
Shiza warned him over the phone call.

"Nahi, nahi main to abhi ailan karta hoo. Gadha samjha hai mujhe kiya?"
He countered back.

"Nahi main apne shohar namoodar ko aisa nahi kehsakti...." she said.

"Aye haye, shohar sadkay...." grinning ear to ear he said.

"Ab shohar khudko khud kahay to main kiya karoo...."
Controlling her laugh she stated.

"Kiyaa,, agai tum apne aap per...."
His smile vanished and he said angrily and before he could say anything further chuckling she disconnected the phone.

"Tumhe to main dekhlunga." He murmurred.
_______

Noah was hell bent on quickly winding up things in Australia and to rush back, he just had to reach before rida's graduation. He wanted to be there on her special occasion.

"Dad main to monday ki tickets kara raha hoo, apka kiya plan hai?"
He asked mr haroon.

"Meri bhi karado, sath main hi chalenge beta jee." Mr haroon said and nodding noah smiled.
Booking the flight he had forwarded the details to ozan and shiza and had asked them to not tell rida at all.
And on the phone he had congratulated rida in advance appologysing that he wont be able to make it.

________

"Dado dadi jaldi karen na chalen late hojayengay hum."
Getting all ready for the graduation ceremony rida called out to her grandparents who were taking ages.