The Ramadan Story ( Part 6)

Rida was all ready to head to her college, her books , assignments everything were ready but now she was hesitating on wether to go and wake up Noah or not

Rida was all ready to head to her college, her books , assignments everything were ready but now she was hesitating on wether to go and wake up Noah or not. It was feeling wierd, though he had offered to take her by himself.
Enough of contemplating, she left the idea of disturbing his sleep and walked away without knocking on his door. Waking up ozi and seeing his tantrums seemed better.

"Arent you getting late? I am ready since an hour and was waiting for you."
She was about to enter ozi's room when Noah appeared all of a sudden, ready in his expensive casuals and his fancy blue shades, his hair all gelled up and a pleasant smile on his face. Rida looked over at him thoroughly and for a while their eyes locked but she was quick to lower them.

"Thanks Noah, I am sorry for the disturbance." She said with honesty and walked towards the car porch and he followed suit.

Hesitating abit she took the seat beside him today and smiling he took hold of the driving seat.

They were about to leave the gates of the jehaan villa when they saw dada jan coming out of the house and asking for ozan.

"Ye khotiya abhi tak soraha hai, mene zaroori kaam se jana hai usko bulao takay mujhe le jaye."
Dada jan said and applying breaks to the car Noah looked at rida.

(That donkey is still asleep, wake him up and tell hin to take me. I need to go for an urgent work.)

"I guess this is the time to become dada jee's hero!" She said looking over at him.

"Yeah, but what about you?" He asked concerned and confused both.

"My college is open till noon, I can go and submit it anytime. If by an hour or two you are back then great but if not then I will wake up ozi and go, dont  worry, for now just go and take dada jan."
With an assuring smile she said and looking at her with thankful eyes he unexpectedly held her hands and muttered a "thanks" and her smile vanished away. She quickly withdrew her hands from his grip.

"Sorry, I just got excited!" Rubbing his neck embarassingly he said.

"Its okay, go before its late and please drive carefully, dont get scared and confused because of dada jan." Smiling she said and headed inside. Entering her room she slumped on her bed and looked at her hands before closing her eyes shut.

______

"Dada jan, I can take you if you tell me the way around." Noah came over to dada jan and said hesitatingly.

"Its alright, I will wake that clumsy lad up!" Dada jan said sternly declining Noahs offer and he sighed but he had oathed to never give up!.

"If he is your grandson and you think you have rights on him to wake him up from sleep then I am your grand son also. You have the same rights on me too. So please just come!"
Holding onto dada jans hand Noah also said sternly and walked towards the car and dada jan was shocked at this boy's darings.