Rehnuma ( part 2)

"Amal and saira, why dont you both join us? We are going for a picnic on the river side but we do not have space in our car

"Amal and saira, why dont you both join us? We are going for a picnic on the river side but we do not have space in our car. Do you guys have your own convince?" Maria, their class fellow asked   and  amal squinted her eyes. The idea seemed tempting.

"Hmm, I can arrange another car. What time are you people planning to go?" She asked enthusiastically and saira glared at her.

"Are you nuts? We are definitely not going with dozens of your servants and drivers along. " saira gritted her teeth.

"Watch me drive today then!" Clicking her tongue amal said and saira held her head in her hand.

"Well girls, we are leaving after university's off so see you at the cafe around the corner at three. " waving at them maria went away.

"What are you planning on." Saira asked amal.

"After university when the driver ofcourse with two maids along, comes to pick me up, I am going to ghazans office. Sending the driver home, i will take ghazans car and we will join the gang. This way mom will be relieved that I am with ghazan and luckily mamoo ( uncle) is also out of town."  Informing saira about her plan amal smiled like it was really easy.

"Girl you are going cray? Why would ghazan bhai even handle you the keys? And i think its a bad flop plan."
Saira said.

"Come on cheer up saroo, friends are for motivation, not for discouragement, okay." Declaring her last verdict  amal stood up and walked away. She was hell adamant on having a fun today. She was sick and tired of her mother and ghazans restrictions and she never got a chance to hang out with her university fellows before.

........

Getting inside aqdus enterprises she straight away headed upstairs to ghazans room. All the staff had greeted her on the way as they all knew her quite well. But the real issue began with the brand new secretary, who had just joined last week and had no clue about the storm named amal baig.

"Excuse me, where do you think you are going?" Walking hastely towards ghazans office her steps halted hearing his secretry's voice.

"Excuse me? Who are you to question me?" Frowns formed on her forehead and she turned on her heels.

"You do not have an appointment, sir does not meet everybody just like that." She dared say again and seeing their quarell, a staff from the same floor rushed to clear the misunderstanding but with her hands gesture amal stopped him.

"I do not need an appointment." Looking straight into her eyes amal said.

"Why? Are you Queen Elizabeth?" The secratory said rather rudely and amal chuckled.

"That wae rude and Well for your information I am queen of mr ghazan aqdus. I am his wife..." staring right into the secretary's eyes she dropped a bomb. This time the girl was speechless.