wo farebi ( part 5)

Mazeen entered the lounge to see ama jan giving fazi's hair an oil massage and he craved the same

Mazeen entered the lounge to see ama jan giving fazi's hair an oil massage and he craved the same. He was getting jealous of fazi now. He wanted ama jan to talk to him like before, massage his hair too. Hug him, cook for him but ama jan was not even looking at him like before and that was hurting him.

"Wah ama jan! Apke hath main jadoo hai. Bara maza araha hai." Fazi's enegetic words were adding fuel to the fire.

"Balo ka hashar dekho satyanas karke rakh dia hai, moi gel laga laga kay. " ama jan said angrily and a smile broke on mazeens lips. This was ama jans signature dialogue while massaging their hair.

"Ama jan apko kia pata aj kal kay fashions ka. You are too old na!" Winking fazi said and got a slap on his head from ama jan.

"Fashion tujhe kahan atay hain. Fashion to mera zeen karta tha or usper achay bhi lagtay the." Ama jan had blurted out  unaware that mazeen was standing behind listening. His heart missed a beat at this. His ama jan still loved him but was hurt because of him.

"Ama jan, apne zeen ko maaf karden na please." Unable to take in anymore mazeen came and hugged ama jan from behind taking her offguard. And ama jan burst into tears.
Mazeen was her first born and she had loved and adored him alot.

"Margai thee ama jan tumhare liye usi din jab tum meri baat ka paas nahi rakh paye the. Sab khatam karke chale gaye the." Pushing him away ama jan said  im between sobs.

"Ama jan ghalti hui thee,maaf karden, kab tak khafa rahengi apne bete se." Folding his hands he knelt in front of ama jan with tears in his eyes.

"Jo maafi ki haqdar hai na mazeen ussay mango jaaker maafi. Usko manalo, main maan jaungi." Shrugging his hands away ama jan stormed out of there and mazeen all of a sudden got angry. This still was about that girl. She was ruling everyone here, she had taken over his place.

Taking long strides he was out of there, barging straight into her room.

"Fazi tum!" She had said loudly but her voice died down seeing mazeen standing at the door.

"Apko tameez nahi hai, munh utha kay ghuss aye andar jahilo ki tarah." Picking up her dupata she covered herself from his glaring eyes and said in an acidic tone but deep down she was getting scared as to why he was here.
This room and his presence was reminding her about the humiliation she had faced the first night of her wedding.
"Mera ghar hai, mera kamra hai. Malkan tum ban kay beth gayeen. Meri ama per jadoo kardia tumne!!" Taking dangerous steps towards her he had caged her between his arms.
She had started shivering. His intimidating figure was hovering above her.

"Ap kia kar rahe hain. Jayen yahan se. " stuttering she had said and his eyes just got glued to her shivering lips. They seemed to tempt him in a pleasant way.

"Na jau to kia karogi?" He asked in a challenging tone, his eyes still stuck to her lipstick free pink lips.

"Me awaz deke sabko bulaungi, jayen yahan se!" Frustrated at his closeness she tried pushing him away but instead he held on to her hands and slammed his lips onto hers.
It was bliss for him. Something he never experienced before. On top of that she smelled divine. His mind was  telling him to back off, this was bad but his heart was betraying him.
Biya was shocked to her core, she did not see this coming. Tears had started brimming in her eyes. This was humiliation for her. Was he just showing her worth to her by forcing this all.