The Ramadan Story ( part 12)

"Rida beta idhar aao

"Rida beta idhar aao."
Rida was going to her parents when dada jan called her and smiling she went along with him. They both were now having s stroll in the lawn, hand in hand. It was the cutest moment.

"Ozi khotay ne tumhe bataya Noah kay rishtay kay baray main."
Dada jan asked and she nodded silently.

"To kiya socha?" Dada jan questioned.

"Ap batain." She said halting her steps.

"Larka to acha hai, agay tum dekhlo." Dada jan adviced squeezing her hand and nodding she smiled.

"Thora sa time milega sochne ka?" She asked.

"Jee bhar kay wakt lo meri guria, balkay is Noah ko khoob tang karo." Chuckling dada jan said and she smiled.

"Ami abu se baat karti hoo." She said and headed inside to her parents room.

Both her parents had also sided Noah regarding the proposal and deep down her heart was also willing but she needed to talk to noah before her final answers.

___

"Noah can we speak please." Knocking on Noah's bedroom door rida voiced out and listening to her soothing voice noah had gotten a current. Quickly jumping out of the bed he rushed to the door, all the while anxiety building up.

"Ye, yeah!, come on in." Stuttering he said and rida lowered her head to hide her smile.

"Bahar chalkay baat karlete hain." Gesturing towards the lawn area rida said and nodding noah tagged along.

"Did the elders talk to you about the proposal?" Noah initiated the talk mustering up courage.

"Yeah they did..." she left the conversation in between.

"So, what do you say? No pressure rida but i really really like you."
Bowing down his head he confessed cutely and she smiled whole heartedly.
Deep down she had also liked him the first day he had arrived.
The little help that he did that day by helping her clean the broken glass mess, he had stolen her heart away. He had good ethics and attiquettes and that is what the girls prefer.

"I, I do not want to shift from here, I dont want to go to Australia leaving my parents and grandparents back here."
Fidgetting with her fingers she stated truthfully. Plus this was a very hard decision to make. She needed some clarifications and time.

"Hmm.." he hummed.

"Mene sach main nahi jana Australia." She said sternly.

"Kasam se mene bhi nahi jana!" He replied in the same tone as hers.

"I am serious! Yahan mazaq nahi chal raha apka mera." She got upset because she thought he was mocking her.

"Main bhi serious hoo rida... I am planning on permanently moving here, I knew that even dada jan wouldent let you go away from him."
Understanding her concern he said.