wo chatan sa (part 2)

Zaynab saleh had called from America and talked about ruksati

Zaynab saleh had called from America and talked about ruksati. She had arranged everything for mava's departure shutting off her stepmothers mouth who had thought that they have abandoned her and now she could do anything with mava.

Mava was quiet though, very silent. Her final exams were over now and she was a degree holder now but she did not seem happy, she was silently preparing for her departure. Going shopping with aiza chachi and her best friend reena. Mava was a very jolly and a happy girl but now she was occupied with thoughts of her future. She was worried what it wiuld behold. She had not seen or hear a word from her husband in years and suddenly going abroad where she would have no one was bothering her.
Here atleast she had aiza chachi and her friends to rescue her from her step mother wrath.

"Mava sab behter hoga, ziada na socho or hum hain na koi bhi masla ho yahan call karlena." Reena hugged her and said and she smiled alittle.
She had to departure in a two days and her heart was restless.
Though she always had a dream to travel around the world and to sit in a plane was her childhood dream but now this all was scaring her.

She had spoken to zaynab saleh over a video call and was relieved to find her nice and gentle. She was a beautiful woman with a soothing smile. She had assured mava that she will be taken good care of in america and she will personally pick her up at the airport. Talking for atleast two hours there was not once zaynab saleh spoke of her son nor did she see a glimpse of him.
_______

The day of her departure arrived and meeting everyone she bid them farewell.
Getting inside the plane she was welcomed personally by the flight attendants and led to the first class seat. Wow, now this was a dreamy moment for her. She had seen enough youtube firstclass reviews to be obsessed with it and now experiencing it herself was ethereal. So letting go all of her thoughts and insecurties she thought of enjoying and living the moment.

Her flight till singapore changi airport was lucurious, sbe had enjoyed all the leisures the flight had offered.
Now entering changi for a transit was another wonderful experience. The airport was the worlds best. A world within itself. Looking around fascinated she was insttucted to ho and wait in the firstclass lounge as her flight to New York city was an hour later.

Munching on some snacks she was busy using wifi texting aiza chachi and her friends on her phone when her phone started ringing with an unknown international number. Contemptlating in whether to pick up the call or not she finally did.

"Hello, am I talking to miss mava? " in came a operatore style womans voice.

"Yes." Swallowing mava said.

"I am speaking from mr zaviyar salehs office, sir would like to talk to you, please hold for a moment." The woman said yet again and her breath hitched. Sitting up straight she combed her hair and rubbed her face as if he would be seeing her. She was stunned at all this. Holding her breath she waited for him on the call.

"Hello miss mava?" Came an intimidating husky voice from the speaker.

"Ye, yes!" She barely voiced out.