Rehnuma ( part 1)

"Amal why are you awake so late

"Amal why are you awake so late. Dont you have university tommorow?" Entering the house at around midnight ghazan saw amal awake, playing on her phone and he was amazed because she was an early sleeper.

"Apko kisne kaha kay itnaaa late ayen, ami ne jaga kay rakha hua hai kay nahi bhai sona nahi hai jab tak unka ladla ghazan khana na khale." ( who told you to come this late? Mom kept me awake, she said not to sleep unless you have eaten dinner.)"
Pouting and getting up from her place she said and glancing at her he smiled. Her hair all messy and clad in her pyjamas she looked cute.

"Afsos! Main aj khana khaa kar aya or amal mere liye jaag rahi hai? ( thats sad that I have already eaten and amal is awake for me)"
Chuckling he said and yes as expected she was quick to react.

"Ghazi yar! Thats not fair! I dont know, now either eat food again or help me do the assignment. You have to pay for troubling me."
Standing up in rage she said, her hands on either sides of her hips and her face pouty .

"I did not trouble you amaloo, phupo (aunt ) did!, so I am going to sleep."
Waving her off he proceeded upstairs and getting annoyed she stomped her feet on the floor.

"The tiles are not cracking, because you weigh nothing, miss under weight!" Without looking back at her he said and she clenched her fists and teeth in anger.

"This shall be revenged ghazan! " Yelling she said and turned to retire in her room. Her comfy bed was waiting for her.
_______________

"Safia aunty, ami made me stay awake the whole night for ghazan and when he returned he had already eaten. Please tell her to stop doing all this."
Amal complained to ghazans mother in the morning.

"Oh my little child, dont worry, I will speak to meena and also with ghazan, I have noticed they have made a team against you."
Smiling mrs aqdus said and getting happy that she has safia aunty on her side amal smiled and started pushing safia's wheel chair towards the kitchen where meena was busy helping the cook with breakfast.

"Amal, go and call ghazan quickly." Safia aunty said and nodding her head amal procceded upstairs.

Tiptoeing into his room, she saw him deep in sleep. Slowly coming closer to him she screamed his name on top of her lungs.
"Ghaaziiiiii!!!!"

"What the hell?" Flinching ghazan sat up to see her chuckling at his horrid expressions.

"Ye kiya badtameezi hai amal? Aur andar kiun ayeen tum?" ( whats wrong with you, and why did you come inside.?)".
Pushing away his blanket he got down from his bed and growled at her rudely.

"No need to be rude okay, Aunty safia told me to come ans call you downstairs otherwise I wouldent have ." Replying in an equally rude tone she said.

"I only get my weekend off and you people dont like me resting then also." murmuring he went into the bathroom.

"Mere casuals nikal do amal. ( take out my casuals amal)" ghazan yelled from the bathroom.