Socha Na Tha ( part 7)

..

Ariz had slept in the other room. And this was the first time since their marriage.
She had knocked several times and called out his name also but he never opened the door. Sighing she went to sleep herself, though all night was spent twisting and turning . His words still ringing in her ears.
She was now somewhat regretting the fight with him. He was right, he was never given the love and care of a family. If anyone would have been with him, he would never have started smoking or have any anger issues.

___

Getting up early the next morning, the first thing she did was to go see him in the room next door but it was empty. Rushing to the porch she saw Ariz's car was missing. He had left the house early morning. She tried calling him but his phone was turned off. Now tension was clouding her mind.
Today was their walima and now her mind was clogging.
Her thoughts were disturbing her peace now. Is he also going to bail on her or is he going to come?. Was she that harsh On him yesterday? Had she just over reacted or what ? Slumping down on the couch she let out a sob.

In this whole month he had not once without her will forced himself on her. Even though they all assumed him of a "bigra laubali larka". Knowing his circumstances never anyone had tried to understand him but always gossiped about him.

she knew he loved her. All his actions screamed love and zuni had ruined it all. Despite the fact he was equally very important for her. He was the kid who had kept her busy amd distracted her from her parents thoughts in childhood.
When his mother had left he was only 5 and zuni being ten would always take care of him. But maybe having him as a husband so suddenly zuni had gotten disturbed.
But now one thing was clear to her that atleast now she had to accept this marriage and move on with his will. He was her husband and ofcourse there were his needs and wills considered and not to forget he had loved her so dearly that leaving his bachelor life behind he had agreed to marry her in such short notice.
He had taken this decision of a life time and if he was alittle immature and stubborn then zuni was mature enough to make him understand things with love.
She had to come out of the complex of the age difference and also of the fact that he married her because her groom had left. This was all destiny. Planned by the Almighty and now she had to accept the truth and move on....

____

"Zuni tayar hojao beta kuch dair me nikaltay hain hall kay liye. Salon se beautician anay wali hogee to change karlo takay atay hi wo tumhe makeup karde." Coming inside her room mrs affandi saw her seated on the couch, lost in her thoughts.

"Nani ariz nahi hai subah se." Getting to her senses she looked at mrs affandi and said, worry evident in her voice.

"Wo venue per gaya tha subah koi decoration ki baat thee or uske bad kahin apne kaam chala gaya. Ussay meri baat hui hai abhi wo walima venue per pohunch jayega. Bus tum tayar hojao zuni." Nano said and zuni sighed a sigh of relief.

"Usne tumhe kiun nahi bataya? Sab theek hai na tum dono kay darmyan?"
Mrs affandi inquiered looking at her puffy eyes. She was a lady of experience. She knew the kids better.