Rehnuma( part 4)

"I am all ready and fully packed to go but ghazan is taking ages, please call him and tell him to come quick"

Finishing her lunch amal declared.

"He has  work to complete at the office amal, wait for him he will be here in some time. Bohat laa ubaali ho." Meena scolded her.

" apko pata to hai kay Main aik bar tayar hojaun to main intezar nahi karsakti.
( you already know that when I am ready, I cant wait then.)". Amal said scrunching her nose. She was in extreme hurry.

"I am back, dont worry amaloo, just come help me pack and make me a good burger,  I am legit  starving rightnow."
Ghazan entered just in time with his laptop bag in hand. Losening his tie he said and sat beside her.

"I am not helping you pack neither am I cooking for you after i am fully ready and now please be quick I am getting frustrated."
She said squinting her little eyes.

"Amal, kia hojayega  jo agar  kam karlogi to ghazan ka.( amal nothing will happen if you listen to ghazan.)"  Meena scolded.

"Safia aunty dekha apne in dono ko.
( safia aunt are you seeing these two)" . she quickly complained to safia.

"Ghazan , kiun har wakt kaam karwatay ho meri beti se.
( ghazan why do you always disturb my daughter?)" Smiling ,safia scolded ghazan.

"Mama mujhe kuch na kahen. Ye paida hui hai aur main iske kam kar raha hoon. Agar mere kapre nikal degee ya mere liye aik burger banalegee to kuch ho nahi jana issay .
( mama dont say anything to me because since the day she was born I have been doing all her chores so if she will do alittle bit of mine, nothing will happen to her.)"
Winking at amal, ghazan said and picking up an apple he was out of the kitchen and she pouted.

"Ehsan lagata hai humesha ye mujhper. ( he is always taunting me)"
She whined and mina glared at her while safiya smiled.

"Bana detee hoon aik burger, yaad karega ye bhi.
( fine I will make a burger for him!)"
Pushing her hair back in a jerk she folded her sleeves up and started frying the burger pattie and lined up the sauces. Meena and safia smiled looking at each other.
These two were unpredictable, specially amal baig.

...........

"The burger was amazing, thanks amaloo." Ghazan said on the way to murree.

"I know that when i cook ,i cook the best food. " saluting with two fingers she said grinning. She loved it when he praised anything about her, yes but she never let him feel it.

"Wah amaloo! Self praise... going good!" He said chuckling at her reaction.

"Ap jalte rehna bus. ( you seem jealous)" her answers were always rapid.

"By the way my new secratory makes very good sandwiches too. "
He said looking towards her. Her whole physical demeanour changed the same instant and he very hardly controlled his smile.