wo chatan sa ( epilogue)

Three months later!!!

Zaviyar entered his room to find a crying mava. She was slumped on the couch, her head on her knees and her body was shaking continously.
Worry over took him and he rushed, Kneeling down beside her.

"Mava what is wrong? Is everything alright? You are worrying me now." Putting a hand under her chin, he brought her face up. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"Za, zav, I, I am ..." forwarding a paper to him she sobbed again and pulling her forward in a hug he looked at the paper in astonishment and laughed happily.

"Is this something to cry about? Its amazing news mava!" Kissing her forehead he said and sensing the sparkle in his eyes she wiped her tears away.

"Are you sure you aint angry?" She asked sniffing.

"What? Are you nuts? Its such a happy moment. Cheer up! We are going to be parents." Kissing her swollen eyes he said and she smiled.

"I, I thought you might not like it? You might not be ready for kids yet." Holding onto his shirt she said innocently and he sighed.

"Why would you assume that? " he asked bewildered at her statement.

"You are always busy, day and night you are working. And what about all the other things that you do?..." calculating her words she said and understanding her concerns he sighed.

"How ever busy I am, did I ever bail on you? When ever you  need me I am there right? So dont worry!" Putting  her hair strands behind her ear he said smiling and she nodded her head, confusion and questions still lingering in her mind.

"What? Say what you gotta say, mommy to be!" Zaviyar  sensing her hesitation gave her a heads up and wiping her tear stains away she looked at him.

"Zavi, all these armed guards and you know safety threats and all, I would not want my child to bear all this. And I too want to know, what that all is? I never asked before because I was content but not anymore. We are bringing another life into this world now and we need to be honest with that ." Holding onto his hands mava said.

"Mava, this all started when my grand father , mr usuv murdered my father and presented the case like an accident. I, I was never into this mafia shit before or neither wanted to. To make him pay for his actions I had to get involved in it but when I have put him behind bars and got my motive this shit is still not leaving me. I had thought it would be easy to leave this world but I guess it aint that easy and on top of that I run a buisness here also, so it gets so straining at times."
This was the first time zaviyar saleh had opened up in front of anyone and was afraid of her reaction now. But yes he couldent run away from the harsh reality as he knew one day or another mava would get to know.

"Zavi, tumne kabhi kuch bataya hi nahi." Getting teary eyed again she hugged him tight.

"Acha na ab khushi k mauqay per emotional mat ho." Patting her back he said.