The ramadan story ( part 4)

Coming out of the haveli, rida saw noah sitting on the chairs in the lawn, he was busy typing away on his phone

Coming out of the haveli, rida saw noah sitting on the chairs in the lawn, he was busy typing away on his phone. She went and sat opposite him. Putting away his phone in his pocket he looked at her.

"What?" Cocking his brow up he asked.

"You shoulden have walked away. " she said politely.

"That was the least I could do, dada jee just targets me for everything. Whats my fault ?" He asked sounding irritated.

"Dada jee is  just upset with haroon chacha and unwantedly he is taking it out on you. Just tolerate it for your fathers sake noah." She said trying to make him understand.

" but Why is he so upset from so many years, my dad just married out of love, he did not commit  any sin rida." Noah said again.

" yeah I know that, dada jee forgave him for that long ago and they both had even talked on this matter and resolved everything But there is another story to it.. " hesitating abit she said.

"What story?" He questioned.

"When dada jees mother died, haroon chacha did not show up despite dada jee kept calling haroon chacha when she was sick and that hurt dada jee alot." She told him.

"Haroon chacha was really close to his dadi, he was like a son to her and that lady in her last days missed him so much and died longing to see him. Dada jee loves you alot noah, you are the son of his oldest son, i have seen it in his eyes but i guess dada jee is afraid to love you because he is scared you might do the same with him and thats true, you are only here to go back right."
Taking a pause and a deep breath rida said it all. Noah seemed silent now.

"Dad never told me about it and once for all dada jee was right about him marrying with his own will. I had a miserable childhood, and after all my parents are even divorced now and life is always hard on children of a broken family's .  Everything in here is so lovely, you guys bond, i have missed it all my life." Sighing he said it and rida did not have words to answer.

I only told you all so you wont mind dada jee's "ghussa" again.  Think over  winning  his trust  noah." Smiling she finally said and stood up to leave .

"Thanks rida for clearing out the misunderstanding." He muttered and turning back she smiled and headed inside.

.....

"Aye haye, humain to bhool gaye log, australian totay se jo dosti hogai. Pata chala kal wo urr jaye wapas, tab bhagti mere pas na ajana!" Shiza had started blabbering and rida had to put a hand to her mouth to shush her up.

( wow, people forgot about us after befriending australian parrots. When he will fly back then dont come back to me)

"Badtameezi band karo! Tameez se soch samajh kar bol lia karo." Rida said glaring at her.

( stop the nuisance shiza, think before you speak)

"Chalo jee ab main badtameez bhi hogai! Jao main nahi bol rahi tumhare sath." Shiza said moving away..