wo chatan sa ( part 4)

That embarassing incident was over

That embarassing incident was over. She kept remembering it for days and blushed hard but now she was over it.

"Jo hona tha wo hogaya hai, ab mujhe khwab thori aya tha kay mr kharoos urdu jantay hain. Or baten to theek hi kahi thee na mene!" Thinking this all in her heart she felt better. Plus mr zaviyar saleh was not seen again for a week after that and once again mava was restricted inside the mansion. She had made good friends with jess but in aunt zaynab she saw another aunt aiza. That lady was just too caring and nice.

"Aunty dont you get bored beeing inside all the time? " mava asked her while taking a stroll in the garden.

"Doctors dont allow me much to go out plus I feel at peace here. You are young my chid and love going out, I feel bad for you. I will tell zavi to take you out soon." Mrs saleh said smiling.

"Aunty I am perfectly fine here, I do not want to go anywhere with him. He is so opposite to you. He is mean and rude and in urdu he is kharoos!" She said complaining about her son and mrs saleh chuckled.

"Ahuh! He wasent always like that, after his fathers death he changed drastically and I couldent do a thing about it because I fell ill myself. He has alot on his plate my daughter. I excuse on his behalf for his rudeness." Holding her hands mrs saleh said smiling and mava just nodded her head.

"Aunt zaynab dont ashame me. I did not mean it this way, I was just joking." She had said taking a seat on the chair where fresh juice was served.

"Thankyou my daughter and orange colour looks so good on you. " mrs saleh praised her and smiling mava instantly setted her embroidered dupata nicely over her shoulder to give mrs saleh a good look at her dress. This was also one of her favourite shalwar kameez and mava always rocked bright colours.

"It used to be zavi's favourite colour." Mrs saleh murmurred and frowns formed on mava's forehead which she tried hiding instantly with a fake smile to make the old lady happy.

"Okay my daughter I am tired, i should go and take a nap." Mrs saleh said kissing her forehead lovingly and walked inside and mava felt at peace. This lady gave her motherly feels.

Mava had walked over to the pool side area and lying on the pool chairs she closed her eyes plugging in earphones to enjoy some music and relax.
______

Zaviyar saleh was was back home.

"Salam mom! How are you?" Coming inside mrs salehs room zaviyar said and the old lady sat up seeing her son.

"Feeling better, mava takes good care of me, stay with me, does not leave me alone with servants and nurses like you." Patting his shoulder lovingly she said complaining.

"Mom I am sorry, you know I am always busy and I am glad you have made friends with that stubborn girl." Chuckling he said and mrs saleh frowned.

"Listen zavi, i have something important to discuss."

"Yes mom, i am all ears." Making himself comfortable on the bed beside mrs saleh he said.

"Zavi its about mava." Mrs saleh said seriously and zavi groaned but nonethless stayed quite.

"Zavi son, she is here for marriage and you have not even seen her properly once. You have not even Spoken to her. She needs you here and you need her too. Do not ashame me in front of that innocent girl. She must have come here with so many dreams for a husband, for her marriage. You cant just abandon her. She is locked up inside the mansion having nothing to do. She is not questiininh yet but she will!
Please accept her. We will have a reception here and introduce her to friends and family. We will move her to your room and I want to see grand kids before i die." Holding zaviyars hand mrs saleh said trying to convince him.

"Mom you know I cant commit like that at this stage of life, that was the reason I was stopping you from calling her here mom." Sighing he said and lowered his head. He knew mom would be saying all this sooner or later.

"Zavi her stepmother was torturing her, her father had passed away, you know what that cruel lady wanted? She wanted  to get you to divorce her so she could marry mava to her psycho and three times divorced nephew, how could I have let that all happen to this sweet girl, who has no one in this world except you! You are her immidiate family son, her husband!
You, you zaviyar saleh signed the nikkah papers yourself. You agreed for the marriage when your father asked. She was young that time but zavi you, you were old enough to understand everything." Mrs saleh said explaining him all the matters and she looked really old and sick this moment. She had loved her husband dearly and few years before he had died be had  done this nikkah of her son and now she wanted him to stay commited to it plus mava was a sweetheart. She had gotten a daughter in her.

"The circumstance were different back then. Now its changed mom. I, I cant just commit and start a relationship, I have alot on my plate." He was very well understanding what mrs saleh was saying but yes he had his own problems to deal with and right now he couldent add more to it in the face of mava sikander.

"Zavi, dont bail on her, she has come this far for you only." With trembling hands she held onto his strong hands with eyes glistening with tears and a pang of guilt arose in him.

"Maa, dont worry, I wont abandon her, I will think over this, just let me clear some matters. Okay!" Kissing her hands he said and wiped his mothers tears.

_______

Tucking mother to bed zaviyar went to take a swim to relax his nerves abit. Unbuttoning his shirt he came over to the pool area but his steps halted seeing the girl who was being mentioned inside lying on the pool chairs withoit a care in the world with eyes closed humming onto songs while her legs were in constant movement enjoying.

"Excuse me!" Clearing his throat he said loudly and hearing his voice she sat up instantly but instead fell down and he smiled while she stood up embarassed with furrowed eywbrows, eyeing him angrily she rubbed her bum

"Why had she always to embarass herself in front of him?" She thought.
Trying to move past him her steps halted, her eyes trailed on his glistening body, his shirt was half open and she had to admit she hadent seen someone so fit apart from movies.

He with very difficulty supressed his smile. He had caught her staring at him and he himself looked at her clearly from head to toe.
And he had to admit She looked bright, tangy and vibrant wearing an orange eastern dress. He had never seen someone donning orange that well and he loved it how she always wore her traditional Pakistani dress.

"You miss mava look like a tangerine in orange." He said purposely to tease her. He loved it when she reacted. And hearing hemis words, creases increased on her forehead but she stayed silent.

"Malta, kinnow, mosambi?? Wesa hi kuch lag rahi ho." He said again elaborating in urdu with a smirk on his face and this time her eyes widened in shock. No one messed up with her

"Dekhen mr zaviyar saleh mujhse ziada free honay ki zaroorat nahi hai. Meri khoobsurti se na jalen or apnay kam se kam rakhen.
Main malta lagoon ya strawberry , ap apne comments apne pas rakhen."
Shrugging her shoulders she said and walked past him and he laughed at her reply. Yes she was witty and cute, he had to admit...

______________

Aoa kaise hain sab???

Kesa guzar raha hai aj ka din....

Ab in dono ko sath satg kon dekhna chahta hai???

Mujhe to zaynab saleh ki batain bohat achi lageen!!!

Or ye mr zaviyar saleh humari mava k sath ziafa free nahi horahe....
Orange honge khud!!!😉🤣

Anyways how r u liking it so far???

I have shared a link in the media box... so you can get a closer look at mr zaviyar saleh😉🤣🤣🤣...