The Ramadan Story ( part 11)

"Aba jee, Noah asked me to talk to you and meer brother for rida's proposal for him

"Aba jee, Noah asked me to talk to you and meer brother for rida's proposal for him. "
Stuttering a bit mr haroon kept his sons case in front of mr shah jahan.

"Hmm, and what about the proposal of nisars son. Hadiya might get upset."
Mr jahan pondered .

"Aba jan just convey it to meer and hadiya bhabi, they might consider it. Noah is a good brought up boy and has developed feelings for rida."
Mr haroon added further.

"Iss khotay noo do din ich pyar hogaya?" Mr jahan said sternly.

"Aba jan rida is such a sweet girl, every boy would want a life partner like her and I can see Noah is sincere, never before he has ever shown interest in any girl."
Mr haroon said and cursed Noah in his heart. It all felt so difficult.

"Rida is like my own daughter rather than a grand daughter and I wont send her seven seas away."
Mr jahan declared.

"Aba jee Noah plans on staying here and please just talk to rida and her parents regarding it and ofcourse their answer will be the last verdict."
Putting his hand on mr jahans knee haroon said and humming mr jahan nodded.

_______

Today was the iftar dinner at mr nisars house and all of the jahan villa was all fully dressed to go and grace them with their presence.
The girls were super excited to flaunt their dresses af the iftar party.

Donning on some makeup and curling their hair up, theu both headed outside where all the elders had just left and the youngsters had to leave after them because clearly the girls had taken ages.

"Chalen jee, hum tayar hain!!!! Apka intezar khatam hua!"
Coming into the lounge both the girls said in chorus and the boys who were busy on their cellphones looked up and got stunned.

"Kiya hua ozi? Kaise lag rahay hain hum?." Rida asked ozan who looked slightly angry all of a sudden and Noah frowned because she had clearly ignored him.

"Ye dono naaginay to aise tayar hoker agayen hain jese shadi horahi ho kisi ki aur  dawat nahi. Nisar mamoo kay 3 3 jawan mushtande bete hain. Zara sharam nahi inhe. "
Ozan whispered gritting bis teeth totally ignoring rida's question.

"Bilkul sahi bola tumne ozan, Inse kaho insano jese tayar hoker ayen..."
Noah who had heard him clearly replied back tightening his fist.
"Insan to wo nahi lag rahe the kiunke wo hoorain lag rahi thee😉"

"O hello tumhe kia hai?" Ozan looked at noah with a wierd face.

"Jo, jo tumhe hai."
Stuttering noah made up because he just couldent tell his crish×love's brother that he was getting possesive and jealous.

"Nahi, wo mujhe to tha k rida yahan shadi karna nahi chahti or phir itni tayari, Acha nahi lagta na. sabar abhi mana karta hoo inhe."
Confused ozan said eyeing shiza head to toe who was staring at his changing expressions with a mischeavous smile.