Rehnuma ( part 3)

The next two days were spent  ignoring ghazan. Due to weekend both ghazan and amal were present at home but amal was really ashamed and embarassed over the stunt she had pulled.

"Amal go and call ghazan, he will drop you off to university as the driver is on leave." The slice she was eating fell from her hands listening to mrs aqdus's words.

"Ah, I, its okay, I will tell saira to pick me up." Smiling she replied with visible stutter, ghazan who had just entered the dining room smiled at her innocense. She was trying to avoid him.

"Amal get ready I will drop you off, okay!" Saying sternly he took a seat just opposite hers.

"I will manage." She murmurred.

"What? Say it louder." He said cocking his brow up.

"Fine, let me go and grab my bag." Pouting and stomping her feet on the ground she left the dining room and he smiled.

.....

"Are you trying to avoid me amaloo.?" He asked looking at her .

"Nope." Came her one word reply.

"Oh I thought you were because you know the other day..." leaving an incomplete sentence he smirked.

"Wh, what do you mean, what happened the other day?" Stuttering she looked the other way and he chuckled.

"Nothing at all, just that you got a little lovey dovey with me and thats absolutely fine." Ghazan purposely teased her. He was loving her shy and blushing face. It was a sight to see.

"Ghazi ap, ap na bus chup hojayen.( be quiet) " squinting her eyes at him she said and rushed out of his car as they had reached the university. He stayed looking towards her until she had entered the inside premises.

.....

"Who was that hot guy  who came to your rescue the other day amal? uff the way he looked at you, I was swooning over him." In the break time all the girls of her class were gathered around her when maria out of no where asked about ghazan.

"He is my cousin." She replied.

"Lucky you, very rarely people have such handsome cousins. But I really thought he was your boyfriend or fiance the way he was caring for you or looking at you so lovingly , and not to forget the  way you were clinging onto him. " maria said naughtily and amal swallowed hard.

"No, we are just uh really close. " It was hard for her to speak and she did not know why.

"Dont go this close to guys . They start having desires for you . Hahahha Poor souls. " clapping her hands maria chuckled and everyone followed suit.

Amals breath hitched at her words.  She had never ever for once  thought that her close proximity could ever cause problems for ghazan. She had never thought over this before. Yes he had never initiated a hug or kissed her ever while she had an old habit of clinging onto him. Hugging him and the other day she even kissed him on his cheek. Uff.!!

Kahan gum ho amal? ( where are you lost amal?)" Saira asked, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Nahi kahin nahi bus aise hi...( no where.)" Replying she stood up to leave for the cafeteria.

..........

"Bhabi inki ruksati ka kuch karte hain ab bus, aik doosre kay baghair reh to saktay nahin hain to aik sath rehlain bus.
( lets to something about their wedding, they cant live without eachother so its better they live together." Entering mrs meena's room, amals steps halted hearing her mothers words. She was tallking to ghazans mother.