Man Razi ( part 4)

It was neelum and haroons barat day, the day of her doom

She was so happy, so excited as she was going to wear her favourite dress. Instead of going to any beauty salon today she thought of doing her own makeup and hair.

Getting herself ready she came out of her room, the function was held downstairs in the haveli. Making her way downstairs her eyes caught hold of armaghan who seemed frustrated and not ready with a pair of kurta shalwar in his hands.

"Any problem?" Unable to stop herself from asking she said and he looked over at her. He did admit in his heart that she was ravishing. He had never seem someone so pretty and elegant at the same time before.

"Ah, I need to get these ironed and no one seems to be around." Looking anywhere but at her he said.

"Main kardoo? ( shall I?) "
She asked out if nowhere and his eyes shot up at her. She was fully ready and absolutely slaying, Why would any girl do work after getting ready for weddings. Shw definitely was a exception.

"If It wont bother you?, I mean you seem ready to join the event downstairs? "He asked and she smiled.

"No problem at all, just give me five minutes and I will hand it over to you ."
She said with a genuine smile and hesitantly he handed her his dress following her to the laundry room.
His contant glare was making it hard for her to concentrate but she never gave up. She ironed his dress with all her might.

"So you are in the army? "She asked to start a conversation with him.

"Yeah! It was my dream to be a part of the army one day since childhood and I succeeded. "
He said smiling softly and looking at him she did not realize she burnt her finger alittle.

"Ow." she winced

"Hey you alright?"
Coming towards her he plugged off the switch and held her hand and she flinched moving back.

"Sorry." He said feeling flushed and stepped back.

"Its okay. Your dress is ready, I better go now. "
Saying this she was out of there nearly running outside but was stopped midway by raoul.

"Kahan ki uraan hai pari sahiba? "(Where are you flying miss fairy? )
Raoul said smirking, his eyes on her burnt finger.

"Tumhare sath masla kia hai? hato mere rastay se."( what is your problem, move away), Pushing him away she left from there and he chuckled .
..

All the function she had seen armaghans eyes on her but when she looked his way he would look away instantly.
Getting on the stage they had come alot closer and when he murmured a thanks to her, she smiled and only nodded her head in response.

"Use this ointment, the burn will be fine." Giving her alittle tube he said and she looked at him. This was a lovely gesture.

"This was not necessary, its just a small burn but thanks, this means alot."
She said with a smile that was reaching her eyes also.