wo chatan sa ( part 6)

The preparations had started, all of the mansion workers were all busy working

The preparations had started, all of the mansion workers were all busy working. The invitations were sent and already many congratulatory messeges were pouring in with bouquets of flowers. Many people were shocked at the sudden marriage of the eligible bachelor of the town.

Mava was happy. Atleast the purpose of her being in here was fulfilling. She would atleast have someone by her side now. She would not be alone in the world. She would be recognized as mrs zaviyar saleh. She had googled his name and he was everywhere in news but yes positively. He was a self made billionaire. He being one of the few muslims in America to conquer so much success. He was young and successful. Internally she had become proud of him and thought that the dangers he was talking about was because of his success, that where you have success, threats are a must. So for now he was not looking that bad to her.

Wearing a mustard shalwar kameez and securing her hair in a bin, she applied some good amount of makeup with dark red lipstick and headed out of her room. She needed to go shop for her wedding dress and other things.
Like all girls she had dreams of wearing some dreamy attire on her big day.
Jess however from the morning was no where to be seen and she really needed her help right now.

Anyways giving herself a last glance at the mirror she made her way out of her room to find jess but her steps halted near the study where the voices of mrs saleh and zaviyar along with some other men could be heard. The door was alittle open. They were talking something about jess which increased her curiosity.

"Mom jess was spreading out information silently, so I fired her and she is being taken care of so that rest of the staff can have a lesson."
Came out zaviyars dry voice  and mava's breath hitched. She had become quiet close to jess in this short amount of time. Jess did not seem this way and what care? What is he going to do with her. Lost in her thoughts she leaned on the door alittle more and it creaked.

"Miss sikander! Stop eavedropping!" Came zaviyars authoritive voice and she shut her eyes in embarassment.
Argh she was caught!

"Mava come inside daughter."
Mrs saleh had called her inside and having no way out she stepped inside the study, which was his little office it seemed with oak wood furniture and books all around. It seemed royal.

Looking around and having a great view of the room her eyes landed on zaviyar. He was glaring at her.
With his two fingers he gestured the other men to leave and they all left instantly leaving mrs saleh, zaviya and mava in the study.

"Jess in gone my daughter but I will replace her with someone else very soon. I know you will be needing help and after marriage alot more. " Mrs saleh said lovingly to her and she nodded smiling, all the while her eyes glued to Mr zaviyar.

"Any problem miss mava?" He asked furring his brows.

"Apne jess ko kuch nahi karna. Koi torture kuch bhi nahi. Main apki batain sun rahi thee." Gathering courage she voiced out.