The Ramadan Story ( part 2)

Family tree:Daja jan: shah jahan + dadi jan : saira banoChildren: haroon jahan, meer jahan and shamsa ( daughter) jahan

Family tree:
Daja jan: shah jahan + dadi jan : saira bano
Children: haroon jahan, meer jahan and shamsa ( daughter) jahan...

Haroon jahan and eva's kid... Noah haroon
Meer jahan and hadiya's kids: rida meer and ozan meer.
Shamsa and kardar's  kid: shiza.
.....

"Uthoooo sotooo insan, nano ne kaha hai kay dear cousin from australia arahe hain unko lene jana hai tumne Islamabad se!" Ozan was deep asleep taking off his tiredness from the travel of yesterday when shiza tiptoed into his room and snatching the blanket off him she yelled.

( get up sleepy head! Grandma is saying you have to go to pick up our dear cousin from Islamanad, who is coming over from Australia. )

"Tum kab ayeen? Afat or toofan!" Getting up ozan said seeing shiza.

( when did you come, trouble and storm!)

"Do ghante pehle, agar tum jaag rahay hotay to meri shahi sawari dekhte ... haye... jal k rakh hojana tha tumne!"
Not minding his words at all she said in excitement clapping her hands.

( two hours ago, if you wouldent be sleeping you would have seen my royal vehicle.)

Kiun? Phupa ne kahin gadhay per bitha kay to nahi bhej dia apni princess ko? He asked scoffing.

( why did uncle send his princess on a donkey?)

"Shut the hell up! Papa bought the latest mercedes." She said enthusiastically, she knew his love for cars.

"Na karo! Show me! I am so going to islamabad on your car!" He said quickly trying to run outside.

"Too late mr, it dropped us and headed back!" Putting hands on either sides she said.

"Then you are a showoff and a liar, i am not buying this story of yours till I see your dads latest car with my eyes." He said angrily and she chuckled.

"Angoor kathay hain! Jao tayari karo or nikaltay bano" laughing she said and rushed out his room.

(Grapes are sour, go get ready and get going)

.........

"When are they coming home, ridu call ozi and ask please, i am so restless."
Ozan had called and informed everyone that he had picked noah from the airport and now they were heading back to Abbottabad and since that time dadi jan was restless. She was happily pacing around the house, Checking on everything. Her old wrinkly face was glowing.
Mr shah jahan aka dada jan the great however was locked up in his room.