Man Razi ( part 5)

"Parishay please dont embarass me more than I already am, just agree to marry Raoul

"Parishay please dont embarass me more than I already am, just agree to marry Raoul. What ever you have done, noe bear the consequences and be thankful that raouls parents agreee to get you both married." Opening her eyes Parishay saw her father knelt beside her with tears in his eyes, saying this and she sighed.

"Papa, trust me, Raoul is a  fraud, he schemed all this. Why would I lie to you?" She felt vulnerable. No one was trusting her.

"I dont care what so ever happened, for my sake just agree  to it." Mr Ali said folding his hands in front of her and suppressing a sob she noddee her head. She agreed, she sacrified her happiness, her ego, her pride, her dignity ,just for her father.
...

The rings were exchanged, she was engaged to Raoul, the nikkah was to take place in ten days after Raoul returned from the car racing tournament he was participating in.

Leaving Everything behind everyone was congratulating her but she seemed dead inside.

"Congratulations parishay!" Armaghan had come to her before leaving for his station.
His voice was blank, void of all emotions, his eyes dark and sharp holding many questions.

"Armaghan, this, this all is a lie, I am forced, raoul trapped me, I swear."
She didnt need to but she felt like giving a justification to him.
Her voice came cracked up and unable to see her breading down he left from there silently, little did he know his silence killed her from inside.

After haroon and neelums ruksati armaghan was called to the headquarters in Peshawer for some work and had left so he had not witnessed the incident but heard everything and all seemed unbelievable for him. It did feel schemed. He knew raoul too well and somehow felt parishay to be too pure to pull up an act of this kind. But her agreeing for the engagement enraged him and he did not know why.
Who was she even to him?.
.....

Days passed and the preparations for her nikkah had started. Everyone seemed ecstatic but she felt dead inside. Life was never that miserble like it was now.

And just  six days before her nikkah news came that Raoul had met with a deadly accident in the race tournament. He was immediately taken to the hospital with very severe injuries. A new tention took place in the haveli. Everyone was praying for his well being while she was silent. Her eyes now dry from excessive crying.
She was again being accused and blamed. She was being called badluck, a curse.

"My son is in the hospiatl fighting for his life and its all because of you. You are such a badluck. I am doomed because of you." Raouls mother came in barging into her room and slapped Parishay right across her face.

She was tortured,  accused of the things she did not know or were not her fault. She was being held responsible of thw things which were not in her power. All these well educated people were acting like illetrates