Socha Na Tha ( epilogue 2)

"Dr ariz kamal ap iss haftay main do bar ghalti karchukay hain

"Dr ariz kamal ap iss haftay main do bar ghalti karchukay hain. From now on you have to be careful. "
Zunash had said trying to keep herself serious infront of other senior doctors.
She was the head of all the house job doctors and ariz had been a headache through out.
Though he was one of the best as terms of checking patients amongst the other doctors but he kept making mistakes at reporting to the senior doctors . He had passed his med school with highest marks and even now was very intellectual but he had done alot of little misktakes here and there last week and the head of department had told zuni to talk to him and some to some other juniors also.

"Sorry maam. Ahmm but if you would take me direct under you I think I would be able to learn alot from you and inshaAllah these mistakes wont be made again also as you will be there to guide me doctor saahiba. "
He had said with serious expressions and whispered doctor saahiba at the end that only she could hear. It was quite hard for her to suppress her smile.

"Okay we will think about it . Now please get to work  all of you."
Dismissing them all she eyed ariz who was staring at her with misheave and she walked away biting her lips and he groaned inwardly.
..

"Sudhar jao ariz, sab main mujhe sharminda na karwadena." On the way back home zuni said to him squeezing his ear.

"Oww zuni! It hurts." He whined in fake pain and holding her hand, he kissed it.

"Sharam karlo ariz."  Blushing she pulled her hand back.

"Ghar pohunchne do main tumhe batata hoo kay sharam hoti kiya chez hai?." He warned her and she giggled at his foolishness.

Entering the affandi house ariz rushed over to mrs affandi and carried zaynah in his arms.

"Dadi ko to salam karlo ariz." Coming behind him zuni said taking zaynah from his arms. She herself went and said salam to mrs and mr affandi first.
Zaynah was  left home with mrs affandi and their old trusted baby sitter. And returning home ariz would always rush to her.

After having lunch zuni fed milk to zaynah and put her to sleep.

"Ab tum zara idhar aao or meri baat sunlo ghor se." Straightening up zuni patted the space beside her and called ariz who was busy doing something on his laptop.

"Ap bulain, jan hazir." Putting everything aside he came and lied down on the bed keeping his head in zuni's lap and she just smiled at him.

"Mene dantna tha tumhe ariz." Raking her fingers in his hair she stated.

"Oh acha, main to romance kay mood main aya tha mrs ariz." Sitting up he faced her and she suppressed her smile.

"Ye zara insan banjao. Hospital main decent banke raha karo or tum mere junior ho zara ehtiat se." Combing his hair with hands she said and he chuckled.

"Aur koi hukm?" Pulling her close he said and her heart missed a beat. His touch was always overwhelming for her.

"Door hojao." Biting her lips to hold back her laugh she said.

"Ho nahi sakta." Pulling her to him in a jerk he had slammed his lips on hers and not holding back she had synced with him.
The kiss had turned passionate in seconds. Before zuni knew it he was already nibbling on her collar bone. Enjoying his games she had arched her back giving him more access. Her mind going frenzy. Taking off his shirt she was above him. He smiled a goofy grin. He loved it when she took charge.
Inhaling his scent she nuzzled her head in his neck. Her hair sprawled, tickling him. Groaning he held her and turned their positions abruptly and she gasped h
Giving him a chance to chuckle...

"Mrs zunash ariz, i love you till the eternity." He had whispered in her ear all the while opening her front buttons and she smiled staring deep in his eyes.

"Or zunash dr ariz say kai guna ziada mohabat karti hai ." She had murmurred in his ear and groaning he had slammed his lips to hers again and had deepened the kiss.

________

3 years later....

"Tum dono baap beti uth rahe ho ya nahi? Pani ka jug phenkoo tumper?"
Trying to wake ariz and zaynab up zuni was hell tired now.

"Acha na uthta hoon main  per Meri beti ko to sonay do."

"Haan bigaro uski routine tum. " putting her hands to her sides zuni said.

"Kiya yar choti si to hai, Meri princess !" Kissing zaynah's forehead he sat up looking at zuni.

"Achaaa, ariz ki princess to sirf me thee." Pouting zuni made a face to tease him.

"Wo to aj bhi ho janeman."
He said winkinh and Pulled her over to him resulting in her head crashing on his chest.

"Ow ariz sambhal kay please." She said glaring at him as she was pregnant again and her second trimester had started.

"Oops sorry zuni. I just get over excited." Apologising he stood up instantly and came closer to her and started rubbing her tummy.

"Sorry son! Stay safe." Kissing her belly he whispered naughtily and laughing at his antics zuni pulled him up by his hair.

"Bus thoray dramay karo or tayar hojao shabash hospital jana hai tumne or iss madam ko main tayar karke  mintessori bhejoon zara."
Zuni had taken a break from practicing as she was now pregnant again. Ariz was now a very popular surgeon in town. He had scored a good reputation in the city and zuni was very proud of him.

"Hmm or tum mujhe miss karogi? " he asked kissing her forehead.

"To aur kiya nahi? Aj koshish karna jaldi ajana, groccrey shopping karni hai." Ruffling his hair she stated and brushed her nose with his.

"Chalen phir tayar rahieyga, aik adad dinner bhi bahar karlenge." Seductively saying he placed a kiss on the corner of her lips and she groaned.
Holding him from his neck she pulled him close and kissed him hard with passion.

"Ariz ye aj kal mujhe tang na kiya karo. Ye half kiss ma kiya matlab tha. Door bell khatka kay bhag janay wale kaam hai ye." Panting she said pulling back and he chuckled.

"Mujhe bara maza ata hai jab tum agressive hoti ho. I love it." Winking he placed kisseenon her neck and she was about to enjoy the bliss when zaynah said "mama I wanna pee." and getting a current she backed away pushing ariz off her and he laughed loud...

"Iss say bhi ab hum darte hain lol. Isko kiya pata ye sab na kartay to ye kaise atee?" He said laughing hard and zuni also chuckled throwing a cushion at him.

"Badtameez chup raho." Glaring at him she took zaynah to the toilet while ariz got ready for hospital.

Sending ariz off and zaynah to her montessori zuni came and lied down on her bed relaxinv but everything felt quite now. She was now waiting for them both to return so her house coulf hear their chirps again and be colorful. This was her lifez her home, her family ... her world, her universe.
Zunash was nothing without them....

_________

Aoa guysss...

Another and the lastttt chap for socha na tha... a happy ending....
Ye chapter ziada acha nahi tha per kiya karti koi ideas hi nahi the arahe or promise kiya hua gha 2 epilogues ka mene...
So enjoy what ever it has to offer...

Now i will work on our new story.....

Please vote comment and share...

Thanks....