Socha Na Tha ( part 6)

Ariz was back to his normal, he had accepted his fate and let his mother be

Ariz was back to his normal, he had accepted his fate and let his mother be. Zuni had helped him alot in leaving this matter.
Today was sunday and the day of the college party at ariz's med school and yes he was performing too.

"Ariz I gotta go to the hospital, there is an emergency." Waking him up zuni said.

"Yeah but its sunday and you are supposed to come with me to the party." Groaning he held her hand instead and pulled her to sit on the bed beside him.

"Mujhe yaad hai per ab majboori hai or tum fikar na karo main party per tayar hoker pohunch jaungi. Tum befikar hoker chale jana." Ruffling his hair she said and tried getting up but moving alittle he placed his head on her lap and she smiled at his childish behaviour.

"Ab kiya ariz?" She raised her brows.

"I need a head massage , please." He said smiling and holding onto her hands placed them on his hair forcefully.

"Acha sirf paanch minute phir tum mujhe drop karne jaogay hospital?" Agreeing she said and nodding he closed his eyes relaxing in her embrace.

____

All day ariz had kept calling and messeging her as a reminder to be at the party on time and she kept smiling at his antics.
By the evening she had gotten free and returned home. Ariz by then had already gone leaving the room to a mess. After tidying up the room she took a long relaxing bath and wore the golden gown he had bought her. Her walima dress and gown had turned out so beautiful, they had picked them up yesderday as tommorow was their walima also in the morning.

Straightening her highlighted hair she applied some good amount of makeup tonight. She wanted to surprise ariz.
Smiling and giving last touches she headed to the party with mrs affandi's driver who dropped her there and left.

Entering inside there were flocks of girls in golden dresses and boys in black suits. She smiled now getting why ariz had insisted for this gold maxi. Her eyes kept roaming around when suddenly she caught the sight of him.
He was busy setting up the musical instruments on the side. Donning a black formal suit he looked handsome. Appealing to her eyes. He had never worn this attire ever before and seeing him in a suit look so handsome her heart had skipped a beat. She bit her teeth at her stupidness.
Silently walking to him she touched his back and when he turned around, it seemed the world had stopped for him. He blinked many atimes to make sure it was her and she giggled at his expressions.

"Kiya hai? Achi nahi lag rahi.?" She said naughtily .

"Achiiii..... might I say, I have never seen someone look so beautiful ever before! Zuni you are nailing this look. I , I cant take my eyes away from you."  Getting into senses he said grinning from ear to ear and held her from her waist possesively. Her heart fluttered at his words.
He had then introduced her to his friends, who she very happily met and they too seemed happy to meet her, already giving her the "bhabi" title.
They also seemed hundred percent ready to come for the walima tommorow and she smiled at their love.