Socha na tha ( epilogue 1)

Zunash was standing amidst the crowd proudly holding her baby bump

Zunash was standing amidst the crowd proudly holding her baby bump. It was ariz's graduation today. He had become a doctor. His degree was complete and like always she was present there as his strenght, as his support, as his family. With the passing of time he had  gripped how blessed he was to have her in his life. She had made him complete and he was now very happy on having a family with her. He sometimes did regret his older said words because now he was very excited about their soon to come baby. He had shopped so much. Infact setted up a whole room for the baby.

Ariz was glad that his education was now complete and also that he would get to spend more time with zuni as they were planning on having his house job in the same hospital as her and he was more than happy to work under her guidelines and also with her.

As soon as he was called on the stage, getting his certificate his eyes roamed around in the croud to look for her and there he found her looking beautiful as ever with a subtle smile on her face. She was a proud wife now and a beautiful mother to be.

Coming down the stage, he had come running to her and engulfed her in a hug, kissing her forehead softly and she  closed her eyelids feeling at peace.

"I am so proud of you, mere doctor sahab!" Winking she said and he chuckled.

"Shukriya, kiunke ye Sab apki hi mehnat hai doctor saahiba." He said holding on to her hand and bending down alittle he touched her baby bump and slowly whispered,

"Daddy's a doc now ...!"  And she pushed away his hand shyly smiling, feeling embarassed .

"Kuch to sharam karo, sab yaheen hain."

"Ye sharam karne wali baat to nahi  khush hone wali baat hai meri doctor sahiba." He replied grinning ear to ear.

"Achaaa!!! Mr doctor? " ruffling his hair she held onto his arm that he had extended.

"Wese ab tum dad banjaogay or dr bangaye ho, so kindly insano wale baal katwalo. " she purposely teased him.

"Baal to yahi rahenge , i know you love them by the amount of how much you pull them all the time, my dearest doctor." Whispering near her ear naughtily he winked, raking his hand in  his hair and she blushed hard. This boy had no filter.

"Besharam!"
Leaning onto him, she  walked till the car.
But getting inside a deadly pain shot in her body..

"Ariz i think its time. " getting that these were contractions she squeezed his arm and said.

"What time zuni...???" He asked not getting her point.

"Idiot I think its that time. Take me to the hospital. "
This time She yelled pointing to her tummy.

"Oh no! Fuck! what happens now???"
Panicking he held her tighter...

"Drive  to the hospital you idiot. You ask me what happens now??? Really? did you just waste 5 years in med school?" Controllig her pain she nearly yelled. This all was terrible plus ariz was not of any help at the moment.

"Oh, fuck. Sorry.sorry..,"
Tucking her inside the car he rushed to the other side and  drove hastely to the hopital.
____

The labour time was very difficult. Zuni was in alot of pain and ariz being with her seemed more panicked.
He had all of the hospital wrapped aroung his fingers and he kept cursing and swearing again and again.

His iconic F word was being used frequently and despite being in pain and in the state of labour zuni kept glaring at him.

"She is in pain, cant you guys hurry up! Fuck! Shit! Shit
Zuni are you alright! Fuck it I cant see you in pain. Think of all this crap before going for another baby." Standing there holding her hand, he kept blabbering and cursing right in front of the doctors and nurses and many giggled while the doctor was now getting angry. Zuni was feeling so damn embarassed.
Being in pain she was calmer than him.
He was all weary and sweaty now. God knows who had given him the doctors degree she thought and also pitied his future patients.  good he was not a gynea atleast..

"Ariz, bahar jao yahan se." Controlling herself she said to him.

"No! Are you in your senses, I cant fucking leave you alone here." He said assuring her with love.
"Can you guys do it already, she is in fucking pain! Fuck." And then he had screamed again the next second and sighing zuni pushed harder this time as she herself did not wanted to stay in this position any longer.

After 3 hours of long hard struggle, zuni had given birth. Their baby was born. A healthy cute little daughter. She was beautiful. She had stolen all the features of ariz. Sharp nose and little dark eyes. Except her pink plump lips, they were just like zuni's.

"Mubarak ho." Kissing her forehead he whispered smiling.

"Tumhe bhi." Smiling back she said.

"Ab please sab staff amd doctors se maafi mango, your behaviour was really bad ariz? Tumhare khud kay patients ka kiya hoga.?" She had said holding his hand and he itched his hair in embarassment.

"Sorry, it is just not in my control when I see you in pain. And I promise I will erase these curse words from my grammer as much as I can. I Donot want bad influence on my daughter." He said smiling and also apologised to all the staff over there.

___^_^__

After staying two nights at the hospital zuni was now back home.
Mr and mrs affandi were really happy and so was mr kamal. He was here these days spending good quality time with his grand daughter and ariz seemed ecstatic. Always playing with his daughter who he had named zaynah.

"Zuni come see, zaynah is so beautiful, soft and pink! Itni piyari kaise hai ye.... Meri khoobsirat beti." Ariz said with happiness, love, excitement and bewilderment.
Zuni had just now entered the room after taking a shower and saw ariz lying beside zaynah, holding her little hand in his big one and looking at her adorably.

"I am so blessed to have her." Kissing her soft red cheeks he said  and carrying her with care, he had put her to sleep in her crib.

"Hmm, I am getting jealous now ariz, your attention is diverted." Teasing him naughtily she said.

"Hmm doctor saahiba, to ayie na, apko den apni attention." Taking dangerous steps towards her, he came and held her. His hands roaming all over her. Butterflies had started errupting in her tummy and she giggled at his cute ministrations.

"I love you zuni, tum mera sabkuch ho. Aur shukriya zaynah kay liye." Whispering in her ear, he had taken charge of her soft pink lips, pouring in his love and passion.

"I love you a million times more ariz. Tum mere liye kia ho tum nahi jaan saktay." Pulling back she had rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes in peace.
This was her happy world.

Ariz kamal, zaynah ariz kamal or un dono ki zunash ariz shah!

________

Hey guys... a much promised epilogue of socha na tha...
Is here...

...

Enjoy, khush rahen, abad rahen...

A beautiful, lovely one...

Zaynah naam kitna piara hai na..
Aik aur epilogue iska ayega zaroor..ab to ye meri bhi fav story hogai hai...

Thori busy thee islye abhi new story bhi start nahi ki...lekin aj kal main wo bhi karti hoo..

Reviews denn.
Vote den
Comment karen...

Or aj humari ye book #mini main 1st thee or #cousin main bhi!!!
I am glad..

Thanks for making it possible.
Bye