❤23❤

Sitted next to the hospital bed zayd stare worriedly at khair, she was rushed into the ICU immediately she was brought into the hospital by her brothers which is about 2hours ago, her brothers told zayd about the lost he told them to leave for the burial and he could take care of her before they come back,
  Zayd feel really sorry for Khair the thought of him losing someone so close to him makes him sick to his stomach and he couldn't imagine the kind of pain Khair was going through before going into shock.

The creak of the door makes him turn his gaze from khair.

"How is she feeling?"marwan ask worriedly staring at her as zayd breathe out a heavy breathe.

"She will be awake any moment,
My condolence on your uncle demise."zayd say as marwan sit on the chair few feet away from his.

"Thank you."marwan say and the two men both sit quietly everyone with a lot of thought going on in there mind.

Marwan stare at Khair and his mind drift back to falak, the thought of falak going through pains makes him furious, thou he know by now she could have hear the news and she's probably trying to take the next flight to come over to see her sister, marwan is excited to see falak after all this years he will see her again but he know there relationship can never be thesame, but he vow to make fqlak his, she belong to him from the beginning or so he thought.

"Why isn't your brother at the burial neither was he at home to give his condolence?"marwan ask he doesn't understand why the male in the bilal household annoy the living shit out of him.

"Are you sure about that?
I am sure you didn't notice everyone in the crowd i am sure he is present."zayd say defensively making marwan to snort.

"I will let you know that i am not a fan of neither you or your brother and I think Khair deserves someone more better than that arrogant, egocentric jerk you called a brother."marwan say and zayd look at him surprisingly.

"I really respect you considering the fact that Khair is your sister but i won't let you use any Profanity against my brother and i assure you that my brother care about your sister."zayd say and marwan snort.

"Whatever,
I still don't like your stupid gentleman self and your egotistical brother soo whatever."marwan say just in time the monitor begin beeping and Khair start trashing around the bed.

""Please call a nurse."zayd say as he try holding Khair to the bed.

"Like hell am i leaving you with my sister, let go her."marwan say snatching away Khair from zayd as she continue to trash around and yell incoherently.

Zayd shake his head and run out of the room to get some medication and a nurse to look after khair.

Walking out quietly from the yabo household hanan hold her sister hand tightly, it's been years since the two ever pay condolence to any family that lost someone and right now hayat feel like disappearing.

"Safwan is by the gate."hanan whisper to her sister making hayat to look from under her lashes.

Even do it's evening and the place seems a little dark hayat could see him steal glance at her and continue talking to whoever he is talking to.

"I can't believe we stay all day in this house."hanan add and hayat humm in response.

The two quietly walk pass the group of men standing by the gate hayat could feel safwan gaze on her as they walk out of the gate breathing in sigh of relief.

"He was staring at you "Allah" i caught him two times."hanan say making her sister to laugh.

"You are unbelievable.
We are just coming out of a mourning house."hayat say and hanan sigh as they walk down the quiet street.

"Yeah that.
We will go check on Khair in the hospital tomorrow really exhausted today."hanan say and her sister humm in response.

The blaring honk from a car make them move from the road as the familiar SUV halt next to them with the Window glass rolling down.

"Ohh i knew he was going to come after you."hanan whispers to her sister.

"Hey.
Care if i drop you two off."safwan say looking at them.

"Yeah definitely."hanan say and open the back door hayat trail behind her closing the car door shut.

"Good evening."hanan say with a smile as safwan position his rear view mirror to hayat face who is staring at her fingers.

"Evening hanan,
Thank you for coming and also helping my mum with the chores really means alot."he say with a weak smile as he start driving.

"It's nothing we are family and that's what families do to each other.
I am really sorry about the lost."she say and he humm in response.

The drive turn quiet safwan could look from the rear view mirror to stare at the girl he love and also the mother of his unborn child, he really do misses her he doesn't know exactly why he has been avoiding her but seeing her today just makes him realized just how much he needed her in his life.

"Thanks for the ride."hanan say and come out of the car as hayat trail behind her but hanan is quick to pushh her back into the car.
"Settle shit right now and don't be ridiculous."she whisper yell into her sisters ear and close the car door shut.

The two stay silent for few minutes before safwan decide to speak.

"I'm sorry for been callous to you despite knowing you are pregnant with our baby, i was mad and angry at you for hiding it away from me and above all trying to abort the baby, i know what we had was forbidden maybe you regret ever been intimate with me,but believe me hayat i never for once regret it, i love you and i want to be with you."safwan say and pause he stare at hayat from the rear view mirror, she flick off some tears from her eyes and look up for the first time since she enter the car.

"I was scared, I don't even know what i felt for you then i was emotionally confused and worried  about myself, I never meant to abort our baby safwan, I am so sorry about that and the baby is still there the abortion pills failed that was what i have been calling to tell you but refused picking my calls."hayat say with a sniff safwan open the door and go meet her in the back.

"I am sorry, you should slap me, beat me and even yell at me but please stop crying."he say looking at her worriedly, safwan want to be cautious around hayat he doesn't want anything forbidden should come between them so he promised to avoid any such of silly body contact with hayat.

"I' love you."safwan say staring at her as she clean her tears with the handkerchief he gave her.

"I love you too."she say in a whisper and safwan look at her shock.

"You do,
Please say that again."he say excitedly making hayat smile as she open the car door and step outside.

"Good night and sorry about your uncle."she say and walk inside the house.

Safwan watch as she disappear out of sight before coming out of the car smiling and muttering about basically nothing to himself as he excitedly drive back home.

Please, vote comments and share.