💜48💜

Sitted in the hospital lobby zayd stare at Amira, it's been more than 2hours since they've been sitting here and she didn't say anything to him zayd is worried because from the way she's been nibbling on her fingers he's sure whatever is coming from her mouth isn't a good one.

"Meerah you are making me worried,
Wlh you have no idea how rapidly my heart has been beating."zayd say looking at her worriedly, she facepalm with a sigh.

"Zayd."she say and he humm in response with his gaze fix in her,

"Amirah,
Please just say it you are making me worried.
Are you really married?"zayd say and Amirah shake her head.

"Do you believe me when i told you?"she ask and zayd humm in response.

"Not really i wasn't too sure."he say and Amira look at him, zayd is the first guy she's been soo in love with she's scare that after today he will leave her just like others do everyone she ever met feels like she's a complete burden to them but ofcrse she is, she's like a ticking time bomb which could explode anytime.

"Do you really love me zayd?"she ask and zayd smile at her.

"You know i do amirah,
Which language do you want me to say it with?
I love you Amira regardless whatever you want to tell me now wether it become the reason we will go our separate ways i want you to know I really do love you."zayd say Amira smile as she feel the acidic liquid running down her cheek.

"I'm dieing zayd."she say wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

"We're all going to die some day Amira."zayd say holding her hand as she shake her head.

"I'm diagnosed with cardiomyopathy."she say and zayd stare at her.

"It's fine Amira i still love you i don't care you just need to take your drugs and you will be fine."zayd say with a smile using his hand to clean her tears.

"That's not it zayd it's now a heart failure, the doctor said i need a heart donor."she say with a sniff and look at zayd.

"It's nothing serious Amira heart transplant isn't as scary as you think it's just a two to four hours process and everything will be fine."zayd say and Amira smile painfully at him.

"That's not all zayd,
I had the heart transplant....Amira say with a pause
My body is rejecting my new heart."Amira say crying and zayd for the very first time hug her he feel really sorry for Amira he wishe there's something he could do to help her.

"It's fine meera, you just need to take some medication and under go some other treatment, you will do just fine."zayd say breaking the hug, he uses his hand and clean her face.

"Now you can stop running away from me, you are stuck with me forever because i will always find you wherever you run to."zayd say with a smile and Amira just stare at him.

"I really love you Amira,
Just say yes and i swear to God i will marry you ."zayd say making Amira to chuckle.

"You are a very nice person zayd,
I'm lucky to have you in my life."she say and zayd just smile at her.

"Did you come here to visit your doctor?"zayd ask and she node.

"Yes my brother bring me whenever i have an appointment."she say and zayd smile.

"Can i speak with him?"zayd ask and Amira look at him curiously.

"Who?
You mean my doctor?"she ask and zayd node.

"Yeah,
Well i just want to see him maybe he's not very good at his work."zayd say and Amira smile.

"Doctor Russ is very good at his job,
Come on let's go he's in the 15th floor."she say and the two head for the elevator talking and laughing at each other as if everything is normal.

********
Throwing the pebbles inside the lake sooraj stare at Khair who's sitting under the tree from the other side of the lake , she's been crying for the past 2hours yapping that she's hungry and sooraj careless about her he wants her to learn some respect and understand that he hate been disrespected,
   he check his wrist watch and it's past 6pm the place has start getting dark they are going to leave soon,
he remove his phone from his pocket and there's not signal making him to sigh he wonder if his sister and mum left the hospital.
  He look up and see Khair walking sluggish toward him, she look really tired her usual mischievous face is now replace with fear making sooraj to wonder what she's scared of.

"There are some men over there behind the trees behind you they've been roaming and wandering around."Khair say her voice shakily full of fear as she sit next to sooraj.

"Are you sure?"sooraj ask looking at her to make sure she's not playing one of mischievous tricks with him.

"Yes,
They are wearing black with mask,
I'm scared sooraj hope they aren't going to kill us?"Khair say frighten as she sit close to sooraj clinging to him as if her life depends on him, sooraj hold her hand and for the very first time smile at her.

"Sssshhh,
Just pretend like you still haven't seen them and go enter the car "kinji"sooraj say squeezing her hand reassuringly and nod for her to go.

Khair stand up and clumsily walk to the car as she glance to where she saw the goons and they aren't there, she wonder if it's the hunger that she's feeling that's making her imagining things, but she's sure she saw them, she open the front door and slip in closing the door shut she tiredly relax on the black leather car seat.

  Sooraj scan the surrounding with his eyes and he ofcrse spot someone lurking behind the trees from where Khair just left, he walk to the car and open the door he slip in and close the door shut, he put his hand under his car seat and remove a pistol, he set it and slip it inside his pocket.

"Don't come out,
whatever happen don't open the door till you hear my voice, I will roll down the glass a little so you could hear me and if i come out lock the car and don't open it, Don't come out khair."he say warningly and Khair node looking at him worried.

"I will be fine.
There's food in the back seat."sooraj say with a smile he stretch his hand and pick the takeaway bag and hand it to her.

"Eat,
I will be right back,
Don't open the car no matter what you hear and don't come out."he repeat and Khair node.

She watch as he step out of the car and close the door shut, she immediately press the central lock and the doors lock, she stare at the food inside the takeaway it's a fried rice with chicken and paper soup in a separate plate there's water and fanta,
She feel her appetite gone how did he expect her to eat in this situation, she close the foods and drop it in the back seat just in time a gun shot went off making her heart to start beating rapidly.

Well, well ,well what the hell is going on ?
Where do you bring my Khair to sooraj.
Who gat shot?

for next chapter kindly drop your comment and vote, you can also share my books with your love ones thank you😌💜.