💛57💛

Coming out of the house Khair walk lazily to the familiar car in the garage as a yawn escape her mouth.

"Good morning ma'am."the driver say coming out of the car.

"Morning jibrin
What's with the early morning visit hope I'm safe."she say making thim to smile.

"You are safe ma,am, actually sir Sent me to bring this for you."he say opening the back seat of the car and bring out the multiple shopping bags making Khair to smile and shake her head.

"Are all this for me?"she say and he nod.

"Don't worry ma,am i will carry it."he say packing the bags making Khair to sigh.

He follow her to the parlour and she point the three sitter sofa for him to drop them, he do as she say  and quietly leave the parlour, Khair glance at the wall clock and its just 7am making a yawn to escape her mouth as she go through the bags.

She opens one of the bag and scream as she remove the MacBook Air screaming like a mad woman.

"Khair what happened" falak ask running down the stairs as hajiya nabila trail behind her.

"Sis MacBook Air my own,
Innalilahi ya salam, suu will not kill me wlh."she yell making falak and hajiya nabila to sigh.

"Khair yanzu shiyasa kike ta ihu Allah ya shiryeki."hajiya nabila say sleepy as a yawn escape her mouth and she sit on the couch tiredly.

"Mummy it's MacBook Air we are talking about not HP or Toshiba.
Sis do you see it.'Khair say with a giant smile as she give falak who lazily collect it and sit with a sigh.

"It's beautiful wlh,
Now you can let my laptop rest he saved me and my innocent laptop."falak say as a yawn escape her mouth.

"Suu will not kill me with his extravagant gifts."Khair say as she go through the bags with a smile, perfumes, bags, abaya and a lot of unnecessary things she doesn't even need.
  The three sit talking mostly about zayd wedding which yesterday basmah brought the dinner asoebi as Khair yapp about sooraj which is no new to anyone again.

The blaring of his phone it's what Wakes him as he sit upright and pick the phone.

"Good morning sir."he say standing up.

"You are going to the HQ in Lagos to attend the meeting i am busy.

"Yes sir."he say with a nod and the call end making him to sit down with a sigh.

He was supposed to go out with khair today but now colonel want him to attend a meeting in Lagos which he's sure won't end early but nevertheless he is coming back today.

He amble himself to bathroom as his phone begin ringing again he ignore it since he knows it's probably Khair because jibrin just told him he's back from her house, she will just block his eardrum with screaming and unnecessary thank you.

******************
" Ya zayd please just leave him there since he's laying peacefully don't even mention his name because he will start crying."hayat say to zayd who's standing next to hamed crib.

"Haba hayat sai kache wani bomb.
The way you are cautioning me."zayd say laughing at his sister who's breastfeeding her daughter.

"Hamed is something else,
Yayi gadon sooraj kinsan rikichin sooraj sanda yake karami."khairat say making both zayd and hayat to laugh.

"Let me just pretend i didn't hear you mum."sooraj say coming inside the parlour dressed in his uniform making everyone to laugh.

"Even when ya sooraj grow up he's still same "mummy I'm not eating rice i want yam pepper soup"hayat say mimicking his voice making everyone to laugh.