💜49💜

"Wai ina Khair taje ne wayan ta gabadaya baya zuwa kuma nakira asibitin anche tun 4pm ta bar wajen yanzu it's 7:40pm."hajiya nabila say trying Khair contact again and it's switch off.

"Mummy why are you disturbing yourself , Khair is fine she will soon be home she probably branch somewhere call ya safwan house or anty basmah she will be in either of the houses."falak say chopping the vegetables.

"I already did,
She's In none of the houses,
She's never this late hope everything it's fine "nasan Khair da rawan kai karda asake cewa tana police station"hajiya nabila say and they both laugh.

"I don't think she will ever do anything that will make her go to a station."falak say and the two continue gisting mostly about khair as they prepare the dinner.

Sitted in car khair try her best to see what's going on but the sun has set and it's already dark,
   she heard 2gun shot the first was immediately when sooraj came out of the car it was him who shoot since he told her he's fine before disappearing into the trees, the second shot is what Khair is still curious about she wonder what is going because she couldn't see anything, another shot echo around the surrounding making Khair to jump slightly as she try opening the car but it's lock and she remember what sooraj said making her to hit the dashboard frustratedly, she stare at the dark surrounding through the tinted glass as she contemplate on wether or not to come out.

Running to one of the trees sooraj stand and remove his shirt, this is probably what is making them spotting him he throw the white shirt on the ground and carefully study his environment without making any sound he could hear his own breathe with the way the environment is quiet, he don't know how many they are but he already shot 2 of them already, the creaking of a tree branch makes him turn his gaze to where it's coming from as he focus his eyes to spot anything he spot a dark figure running among the trees he shoot and hear the person fall with a thud, he hears the person groaning a sign he's still alive and another figure run toward him and sooraj shoot the person.
  He wait and after several minutes of scanning his surroundings he didn't see any movement, everywhere seems calm, he wear his shirt and head to where the other victim is still groaning.

"Who are you?"sooraj ask removing the mask from off his face.

"How many are you?"sooraj ask pressing the guy wound from the gunshot making him to scream in pain.

"We are 4."he answer with a groan sooraj remove his pistol and finish the guy off.

He stuff his gun in his pocket and head back to the car, all this silly, petty kidnapping happening around is making all the youths lazy sooraj thought as his mind drift to Khair making him to fasten his step he didn't trust Khair enough to not leave the car she's such a stubborn girl.

  Sitting in the car khair decide maybe it's best if she go out its been over an hour and there's not glimpse of sooraj maybe he need her help, she unlock the central lock just in time she spot the white figure coming toward the car making her to sigh in relief,
  another gunshot echo in the surrounding making her to clutch her heart in frighten with the way is beating, she look carefully and notice sooraj limping and running to the car as another shot echo.

"Don't open the car Khair!"sooraj yell but Khair been Khair open the car door, she jump out of the car  and run to where sooraj is trying to stand up.

"What are you doing here?
I told you not to come out of the car."sooraj say angrily pushing her off him.

"You are bleeding sooraj,
Oh.......she didn't get to finish her sentence and someone walk to them.
Sooraj quickly remove his pistol from his pocket and try shooting the man but he's out of bullets making him to groan in anger and throw the gun and the man laugh.

"I don't know you very much but you are very good, you killed 4 of my men, that's very brave."the man say as Khair look at him frighten.

"What exactly do you want?"sooraj say with his hand on his leg where he's been shot as Khair remove her veil and tie it on his arm where he's been shot for the second time to prevent it from bleeding.

"Uhmmm,
Beautiful lady with you."the man say reaching his hand to touch Khair and sooraj hold his hand.

"Keep her out of this,
I shot your men then deal with me and stop being a pervert."sooraj say and fling the stranger hand making him to laugh.

"Hello beautiful."he say and Khair smile at him making sooraj to look at her baffle.

"What is wrong with you khair?"sooraj say holding her tightly by the hand and she fling making the man to chuckle.

"Come on."the man say stretching his hand to Khair who gladly accept and he try helping her up but she's quick to snatch his gun from the other hand and throw it on sooraj.
  Sooraj waste no time he shoot the guy and throw the gun on him.

"Let's get going."sooraj say trying to stand up and Khair try helping him up but he swat her hands away.

"Didn't i told you not to come out of the car?"sooraj say and stand on his left leg with a groan.

"But.....

"Just shut up you could have been shot,
Just get inside the car."he say in annoyance and Khair pout grumbling to herself and enter the car.

Sooraj limp to the car, he enter and sit with a groan making Khair to cringe at the way his hand is bleeding, he remove a towel from the back seat and tie where he's been shot in the leg.

"Can you driv....

"Just keep quiet and where's your veil?"he say looking at her, Khair ignore him with a pout, he glare at her and start the car.

"Why were you stretching your hands to him in the first place trying to act a stupid heroine.
I told you not to come out of the car."he say and Khair just mutter a sorry she's really not in the mood to argue he's probably throwing all the pain and frustration he's feeling on her.
  Khair watch as he start driving with his left hand on the wheel and his right hand that's been shot on his lap, they drive for several minutes before he halt by a less busy roadside with a sigh.

"Sorry."Khair say looking at him worried.

"Sooraj you are bleeding we need to go to a hospital."Khair say and sooraj turn his gaze to her.

With his gaze fix on Khair, with his  bleeding hand he remove the strand of hair falling on her face and smile.
"I'm sorry."sooraj say and for some minutes Khair think she's dreaming but just like an eye blink the smile is off his face.

"He remove his phone from his pocket and check but there's not signal making him to sigh.

"Give me your phone."he say, Khair open her handbag and remove the phone and hand it to him.

He switch on the phone and there's not network making him to sigh.
"Let me just go over there and maybe there will be signal."Khair suggest.

"No."Sooraj say sternly,

"We're very close to the sanwolo Barack i will drive a few more and we will reach."he say and Khair node looking at him.

He turn on the ignition and start driving the car this time slowly,
They drive for about 10minutes and he halt, he's feeling really dizzy, his vision begin blurring as he try his best to stay awake.

"Sooraj!
Sooraj!!
Open your eyes."Khair yell but his eyes close making her to run out of the car, she saw the big Beware sign and she run toward there.

Khair spot some military men and she run toward them.

"My fiance he's been shot,
He's also a soldier please come help him."Khair say breathless as two of the soldiers run to the car and one stay with khair trying to get information from her on what happened.

Please vote comment and share my books with your love ones,
Nothing should happen to my sooraj please.

Don't be a ghost reader, drop a comment and say your thoughts about the book.

I love you all.