💙69💙

"Why are you buying Soo many babies things?"huzaif ask hayat with a smile as he pushes the cart.

"Well i'm buying them for my twin sister she's 8months pregnant."hayat reply she hasn't yet tell huzaif she has kids he seems like a really nice guy but she wants to know him well before she introduced her babies to him.

"Ohh,
When am i going to see her,
Are you two identical?"he ask and hayat nod throwing some babies clothes and feeding bottles into the cart.

"Really?"he say and hayat show him a picture of her and her sister.

"What the hell,
You two are.....
i don't know what to say it's like..........
Are you sure this isn't a photoshop something."he say and hayat laugh, she stop and show him a video of two them.

"You two look exactly same,
One could mistake the two of you."he say as he continue pushing the cart.

"Hayat."someone call making them both to turn.
"What?"hayat bark at habib making him to chuckle.

"Huzaif?"
What are you doing here?"habib ask confused.

"Did you two know each other?"hayat ask looking at huzaif who's nervously looking at the cart.

"Wait,
Are you two a thing like dating?"habib ask confuse looking between the two and hayat look at him bored.

"What we are it's none of your concern, why did you call me in the first place?"hayat say in annoyance and habib turn his gaze to huzaif.

"What are you doing with her?"habib ask and huzaif sigh.

"Ina ruwanka yakake da shegen damuwa ne."You will never learn to mind your business been very nosy all the time."hayat say with a glare and habib turn to face her.

"Really.
This dude is married and when i say marry i mean freshly married just 3weeks ago."habib say and hayat turn and face huzaif who's scratching the back of his head.

"Is he telling the truth huzaif?"hayat ask looking at him.

"Look hayat i.........

"Ohh OMG so it's true,
You are married,
God not this again."hayat say and pick her handbag from the cart and leave the the mall with habib trailing behind her yelling her name.

"Hayat!"habib say catching up with her.

"What?
What do you want from?
Okay so you want to rub it off my face or what?
Go ahead and do it then."hayat yell at habib who just stare at her speechless.

"Why will i do that,
Look i know you've been through alot and..........

"You don't Know anything about me so just stop and i don't need your sympathy."hayat say and enter her car driving out of the mall parking space in full speed.

Habib sigh and enter his car, he doesn't understand why she's always bitter and angry whenever he talk to her, he did nothing wrong he start the car and decide to go visit his sister.

**********
"She will soon be back,
Like i mean she really like that guy."hanan say to zubaida.

"That's good she should move on and forget that idiot."zubaida say drinking the Orange juice.

"How was your vacation?
Did you meet any fine brother there?"hanan say with a raise brow making zubaida to laugh.

"Malta was awesome like i........the parlour door slam making them both to run to the parlour and hayat just walk pass them ignoring them as they yell her name and head straight to her bedroom.

"What happened to her?"zubaida ask and hanan shrug.

"She was ok when she left with him,"hanan say as they both head to the room wondering what happened.

Crying on the bed hayat regret the day she set eyes on huzaif how could he do this to her, why is she always the victim she didn't deserve this.

"Hayat what happened?"hanan ask sitting next to her sister touching her head.

"What happened you are making us worried?"zubaida say and hayat sit upright,

She wipe her tears and tell them what happened at the mall, they all sit speechless not knowing what to say.

"It's ok,
He is not worth your tears,
you don't even know him for a long time so just forget it and be happy."zubaida say as someone knock on the bedroom door.

"Yes come in."hanan say and asma'u come inside.

"Anty someone is here to see you he's in the parlour."asma'u say and hayat nod not bothering to ask who and the nanny leave.

"Are you expecting anyone?"hanan ask and hayat shake her head.

"Maybe it's habib,
I don't know let me go check."hayat say and wash her face in the bathroom before heading downstairs.

"Looking at the parlour he tap his foot nervously on the carperted floor, his heart will probably rip off his chest by the way it's beating.

"What are you doing in this house?"hayat yell from the staircase making him to look up abruptly.

"Hay........

"Are you insane?
Get the fuck out of this house right now."she yell coming down the stairs as her mother, hanan and zubaida all run down to the parlour.

"What is......khairat try saying but pause when she sees who's standing.

"What is going on here?
What are you doing here?
Are you crazy?"khairat yell making him to stare at the floor.

"Please just listen to me and......
I'm sorry hayat i know i fu......

"Get out,"hayat say and drag him out of the parlour.

"If i ever see you any where near me and my kids safwan,
I will make sure you end up where your brother imran is right now."
You really have some nerves you know,
you are lucky my brother isn't around and let me tell you this safwan,
This is just the beginning of your suffering, your life will be soo miserable and lastly the next time you try anything of this nature you won't like the consequences."she say with a glare and close the parlour door shut with a sigh.

"Is he on drugs?"zubaida ask making them to laugh.
"Ehen now how will he just enter people's house like this, he's crazy if he thinks he's going to take this kids,
If he try anything next time just get a restraining order against him."zubaida say.

"He won't even dare?
Let me see him anywhere near my kids that's when he will know the real Hayat bilal."hayat say making her mum to chuckle.

"Now which hayat are we seeing?"khairat ask and they both laugh.

"he's lucky ya sooraj isn't around,
He knows he isn't around that's why he carry his grasshopper legs and come here "ai wlh ni family dinan sai a slow thank God i didn't marry that weirdo imran"hanan say with a sigh.

"You do and born stop carrying this giant thing around zubaida say touching hanan bump as she smack her hand away.

"What a day.
Ughh i need to shower and sleep."hayat say and head upstairs.
Leaving them in parlour.

Safwan you really gat some nerves you know.

My habib please hit your shot at hayat i want to ship you two.

Okay soo this is it and please don't forget to vote and comments.