💙67💙

5 months later

Everything happens soo fast for the Yabo family after the pre-trial the judge come to the conclusion that the prosecutors has a very strong case and the date of the trial was set a month after that,
  At the trial zubaida presented a lot of documents which includes the autopsy results that proves how severe the brain trauma is to be an accident, she also present an audio recording of basmah that told her how tired she was of her marriage do to her husband infidelity, she go ahead and presented 3 witness that testify about marwan infidelity which included the two of his flight crew members(Aisha modibbo and rukayya madaki) it was such a long interesting section in the court room at the end the court found Imran guilty of involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 3years in the state prison with a fine of 4,000,000 naira paid to the victims family.

"Where are you going to?"falak ask her sister who's arranging her backpack.

"Ramadan and i are going to the Library we have a project to work on together."Khair say and falak nod.

It's actually been 6months since Khair last spoke with sooraj, she was worried at first but after a cople of months she just get used to it, after imran sentence hajiya nabila was furious at the bilals family so Khair wasn't able to even mention sooraj name in the house, After imrans charges she wonder if her family will even let her marry sooraj when he  gets back.

"Hey what happened?"Ramadan ask once Khair enter his car.

"Nothing,
I'm just exhausted."she say and her phone start ringing she answer the unknown call and press it to her ear.

"Hello khair.

"Sooraj?"she say confuse, she look at the phone screen and press it back to her ear.

"Yes,
How are you?"he ask and Khair snort.

"How am i?
Is that all you can say?
Sooraj you haven't called me for the past 6months and you call and ask how am i as if everything is normal?"Khair ask baffle.

"Khair i have told you if i can i will also like to call you everyday,
Sorry ok.
How have you been?"

"Good."Khair reply in annoyance aside from angry with sooraj she's frustrated about what his family did putting her brother behind bars for a crime he didn't comitted.

"Why are you sounding this way khair?
Where are you?"

"I'm at school want to go to the libry with a friend."she grumble and glance at ramadan who's driving not paying attention to her conversation.

"A friend?
Who's she?

"It's a.........

"Khair i have to go now,
Take care of yourself.
I will call you soon insha Allah."he say and the call ended making her to release a heavy breathe.

Khair haven't tell ramadan about her relationship and personal life there relationship just revolves around school and there own self.

"Who's that,
You sound really rude and angry that's unlike you."Ramadan ask with a glance at khair.

"Just somebody,
I don't want to talk about him right now."she say and Ramadan node in understanding.

**********
"When are you coming back?"hayat ask zubaida staring at her laptop screen.

"When do you say is hanan edd?"she ask .

"Two months time,
Are you getting fat?"hayat ask and zubaida laugh.

"No abeg,
I will come before hanan give birth maybe ending of her 8months,
How is ya Amira her contact isn't going again?"zubaida say.

"Yes she lost her phone, she's 6 weeks pregnant."hayat say and hanan scream in excitement.

"I missed you girls,
Where are my babies?"

"They've start day care today,
i have also resume work today."hayat say.

"That's good you need to move on and forget all that happened, life is big we can't just stop ourselves from enjoying it because of some people that aren't worth it."zubaida say and hayat node in agreement.

"How are you enjoying your stupid vacation."hayat ask and zubaida laugh.

"Awesome, I'm going to Gozo today I have been indoors since i came and yesterday that i decided to go out and admire the city guess who i bumped into?"

"Who?"hayat ask curiously.

"Abir,
I was buying one silly hat and he just appear out of no where, i ended up going back to my hotel he kept on pestering me."zubaida say and hayat laugh.

The two talk for almost an hour before they bid there goodbyes,
After zubaida won the case basmahs dad gave her the money the court ask imran to pay and she decide to take herself on a vacation, so she left for Malta 2weeks ago.

"Sis guess who i saw at the hospital today?"hanan ask walking inside the bedroom with her big bump, she sit tiredly on the bed making her sister to laugh.

"Sannu,
How was the antenatal?"hayat ask and hanan nod.

"Good there were just five of us today,
And sufyan wife was among i didn't even recognize her she was the one that came to me, she was like sorry about your sisters lost this and that,
I tell her sorry to about her brother in law conviction, we talk and mehn that girl mouth is uncontrollable,
"Wai her sister isn't happy in her marriage ita da Sun San haka family din Umar yabo suke da basuyi aure a family din ba"that after her sisters two miscarriage now the doctor said she Will find it difficult to conceive because she's having polycystic ovary syndrome and now her sister is worried this and that, we exchanged contact she say she will visit me when she's free."hanan say and hayat laugh.

"Uhmmm that's good of them,
Do you want to eat?"hayat ask and hanan node.

"Asma'u please bring our food."hayat yell and the nanny yell back replying saying she's coming.

**********
"I told you my brother and i are going out, what else do you want me to explain? Why are you always suspicious about me i told you several times i am not cheating on you why will i do that?"safwan say tiredly putting on his wrist watch.

"Really.
Isn't it obvious ever since the doctor said i can't conceive you rarely stay home always giving excuses,
snapping at every little mistake i made, i find it hard to even trust you after what happened at the Bilals family i know for sure your so called family are bunch of liers and hypocrites,
I don't know what you all are hiding but the truth will reveal itself,
Isn't it obvious after what we all found out about your saint looking brother."ifrah yell at husband from where she's sitting in the bed.

Safwan ignore her and continue doing his business in the front of the mirror he knows for sure if he pay attention to her he will lose his cool.

"Where are you going to safwan?
come back here I'm talking to you."she yell and jump down from the bed trailing behind him and run to stand in his front.

"please ifrah i beg of you let me go before i do something i will regret."safwan say calmly and walk pass her as she continues throwing all sort of offensive words at him as he exit out of the house.

Drop your comments and votes.

What the he'll is going on?