❤24❤

3months later.
Khair!

Sitted under the shade of the tree i watch as people come in and out of the hospital, this life it's nothing I can't even believe everyone move on and casually forget about my dad ever existed, it's been 3months but it just felt like yesterday i just have to keep pretending that everything is alright and also put every shit behind, ya falak is also planning on moving back to the UK I know she don't want to stay because of ya marwan but she doesn't even care about me she's completely blinded by her emotions and forget the fact that all we have is each other now.

"Khair!"someone say touching me by the shoulder snapping me out of my thought, I blow out a heavy breathe and smile awkwardly at him as he sit next to me on the bench.

For the past 3months i know i haven't been concentrating he talked to me a couple of times but nobody can understand what i am going through,
Everyone act like everything is alright when in the reality it's not i am the victim here, becoming a orphan suck.

"You know growing up i wasn't very close to my dad, I can't even imagine what you are going through khair but the one bitter truth you've to know it's you've to learn to live without him, you have to move on and make him proud of you, you always look like a gloomy sky now, everyone misses your presence, I know you might think nobody cares but one thing you've to understand is that everyone care about you, everyone misses the free spirited khair we all do, the grief of such lost can never stop hurting we just have to learn to live with that pain."he say i didn't even realize I am crying until he uses a handkerchief to clean my face.

"It's as if nobody cares about his death, how could everyone just act as if everything it's alright it's just 3months."I say as i feel his hands in palm.

"How many months will everyone mourn khair, wether we mourn for 100years he isn't going to come back, you've to be strong for him i won't tell you to move on but you've to adapt to the fact that he's gone and you are going to still make him proud by been happy."he say holding my hand and massaging my fingers.

We both sit in silient as i try to reason what he just say, maybe he is right?
Maybe i should try and let go?
Maybe I should be myself and be who my dad wants me to be.
Maybe i should stop pushing everyone away and give them chance to make me smile again.

"I am hungry."I blurt and he chuckle.

"I know.
That's why i am here so we can go eat at where ever you want to."he say and i smile.

"Thank you."I say and he nod.

"You welcome."he say and we both walk to where he usually park his car which it's behind his office.

*******************************
"For how long will i have to keep on doing this, I am worried hanan even if we marry I am going to give birth before 7months, what will everyone say, how are we going to explain to everyone?"hayat say tiredly.

"We should tell everyone then
Maybe we should go tell mum first."hanan say and hayat look at her baffle.

"How am i going to start doing that,
So i will be like mum there's something i gotta tell you, I have been pregnant for the past 4months and I've been using a girdle so it won't show my bump."hayat say mockingly and they both laugh just in time the bedroom door open.

"Hayat!"the familiar voice say and the two girls both turn abruptly looking at there mum.

"Mu.....she doesn't get to finish as her mum hand collide with her cheek, she try talking but another slap landed on her face, khairat continuously keep slapping hayat to the point that her nose start bleeding and hanan who is sitted scared on the extreme of the bed looking at there mum started screaming, and sooraj barge into the room.

"Mum."he yell and hold his mum who just burst into tears as hanan hurriedly run to her sister and support her broken nose with a tissue.

Sooraj drag his mum out of the bedroom as she wail like a widow who just lost her husband,
Once inside her bedroom sooraj sit his mum down and leave to get her a glass of water, he go through his contact and dial the one person contact he knows his mum always listen to.

"Hello bro."zayd say through the phone.

"You should come home, mum just find out about hayat pregnancy and she's.........

"I will be there soon."zayd say and end the call.

Sooraj pick the case of water and head back upstairs, like expected his mum is still crying he sit next to her on the bed and look at her worriedly.

"Where have i gone wrong?
To deserve this kind of humiliation,
How could hayat do this to me?
Why did you all hide it from me?"khairat say crying as sooraj engulf her into a hug.

He couldn't remember when last he hug his mum, it feel weird yet comforting he isn't very good at consoling so he just keep whispering we are sorry over and over into there mum ear.

The door to the bedroom creak open and they both look up, hanan enter the bedroom with hayat trailing behind her, khairat doesn't know what to do she look at the two girls with disappointment and sadness.

"Mummy I am sorry."hayat say kneeling next to her mum crying.
"I am really sorry for disappointing you and failing to be morally well behaved, please mum."hayat say crying.

Khairat listen to her daughter pleading and yearning for her forgiveness as bad as she want to ignore her she couldn't, she's a mother so she do what every mother will do, she embraces her two daughters to comfort them.

***********************

Khairat listen carefully as her children narrate everything to her.

"You have to give birth before you marry each other hayat and you can't hide this from his family, what you two did was forbidden islamically and morally, but you can't keep this away from everyone, I know you will have to take most of the blame because you are the female and the society will always blame you for it but you have to own up to it and face whatever criticism, wether you keep it to yourself or not one day the truth will be reveal, secrets are like smoke it always find it's way out no matter how confine it is."khairat say and everyone keep quiet, there's a lot to say but no word to express.

"How are we going to start telling everyone mum, don't you think his family will not allow him to marry her?"zayd say worriedly looking at hayat who's sitting next to sooraj and there mum.

"We didn't even tell dad yet."hanan say and khairat sigh.

"Don't worry about everything,
I will talk to your dad and we will figure out how to tell the yabo family."she say and look at her children with a smile.

"Everything it's going to be fine I promise don't over think things right."she say to her children with a smile.

"I am really hungry like we just got to this restaurant with Khair and you called i have to leave immediately."zayd say and sooraj look at him questionable.

"When will you go and visit her you didn't check on her since after her dad past away, heard you didn't even go to the house at all?"khairat say looking at sooraj who just snort.

"I will find time mum, now please cook for us we are tired of eating this children jargon."Sooraj say and hanan frown.

The family dive into conversation mostly about food and how they miss there mum.

Pheeewww soo please, please vote,comments and share.