💜42💜

Lunch isn't a meal the BILALS family always eat together but surprisingly today everyone is less busy so they are eating there lunch together,
  Bilal look at his first son and shake his head he do left early this morning and missed his breakfast he wonder if he ate anything since morning.

"Sooraj,
your dad gave a surprise gift to zayd to give it to your fiancee this morning."khairat say with a smile but sooraj just continue eating his food.

"Aren't you going to ask what is it?
Anyway so your dad got an admission for Khair into the nursing school."khairat say and sooraj humm in response.

"The entrance exams is on Monday.
You should call and wishes her luck or may be drop her off, you know as a gentleman."zayd say with a smile and sooraj look up from his food.

"Is not that she's going to pass,
She's going to fail wholly."sooraj say making his parents to look at him baffle.

"Seriously sooraj,
You are so mean,
What exactly did you want?
This girl has been trying to make things work between you two."khairat say and sooraj sigh.

"Mum that's the truth ,
If she couldn't passed an ordinary jamb examination how will she make it to the nursing school she's just a dull rude girl."sooraj say with a shrug.

"She's still your fiancee regardless how you see her, it's better if you try and make things work between you two because you aren't going to Kabul as a single man."his dad say making him to look at zayd who's eating his food without a care.

"Nice one broo.
Very good at keeping secrets."sooraj say and zayd chuckle.

"He did the right thing sooraj,
You are going to Kabul for a war isn'tm it better if you tell us early so we can spend enough time with you, we are your family and I'm sure you will do just fine, I heard it's kind of a special mission only few of you were selected,
I'm so proud of you."khairat say with a smile and sooraj smile, this is the first time he hear his mum compliments him.

"Hayat are you alright you seems really quiet since morning?"sooraj ask his sister who's sitting next to him and she just shrug with a smile.

"It's nothing,
I'm going to the mall later,"hayat say dropping her spoon she's been awfully moody since morning.

"You want some cash?
I can tag along you know, I'm done for today."sooraj say with a shrug and hayat just shrug.

"No I'm fine just want some alone time from there I'll go to the hospital."hayat say She's feeling all this weird cramps and contractions but it isn't so serious so she's thinking of going to check in with her doctor.

"Ohhh.
Isn't your EDD this week?"zayd ask and hayat humm in response.

"And you want to go out alone,
No way what if you start labor somewhere alone,
I can come with you."khairat say and hayat sigh.

"I'm fine mum please,
I just want to be alone that's all."hayat say and leave the dinning table.

They all look at her weirdly as she tiredly walk up the staircase, the ultrasound shows hayat is going to have twins but she doesn't ask of the genders saying she want it to be a surprise.

************************
Pushing her cart which is full mostly with babies stuff hayat tiredly stop as the weird contraction begin,

"Are you alright?"a voice say making her to look up.

"I am fine and stop being nosy,
Just mind your own business."hayat say making the stranger to shake his head in frustration.

"You are just a bitter pregnant woman,
Why do you have to come here alone?
You are heavenly pregnant,
Where's your husband he's really unreasonable leaving you in such condition to come shopping."the stranger say making hayat to stand upright as she breathe in relief when she didn't feel the contraction.

"How is that your concern?
stop been inquisitive into matters that doesn't concern you."hayat say with a glare and push her cart pass the stranger which she now recognize as the guy she bump into the previous day she came with her sister.

Muttering to herself she join the cue and once she pay for her stuffs she push the cart out with the multiple shopping bags, she open her car back seat and began dropping her stuffs, the familiar contraction comes again making her to hold her car door tiredly with her eyes close as she mutter some prayers, the pain become Soo unbearable and she try opening her car door wide open to enter as she feel the cold liquid dripping from her underwear.
She try walking to the front door so she could pick her phone from the car but she was unable to take another step.

"Are you alright?"the familiar voice say touching her by the shoulder and she fling his hand off her body.

"Don't touch me."hayat yell loudly making him to look at her weirdly,
The contraction become so unbearable and she whimper in pain.

"You need to go to the hospital look you have, I don't know, are you seriously in Labor,
OMG just hold on."he say and scoop her up, He drop her on the car seat, he pack the multiple shopping bags and drop them in the front seat he close the car door and enter the driver seat to her car confuse.

"Sorry,"he say as he hear her panting and whimpering in pain as he start driving.

"OMG,
I think the baby is coming,
Drive fast."hayat yell making him to turn and glance at her she's squatting in the car with her head on the seat, it was quite a hilarious sight making him to chuckle.

"Are you seriously laughing?"hayat yell as another contraction hit her making her to scream.

"We are here."he say and open the car door just in time some nurses come in and she was rush inside, he check one of the multiple shopping bags and pick the ones with babies clothe and  trail behind them.

"Are you her husband?"the doctor ask and he look at him confuse.

"Husband?
ohh,
Yes, yes it's me,
I am her husband."he say with a node.

"Ok,
You can come in with us to the delivery room if you want to,"the doctor say making him to scratch the back of his head as they walk to the delivery room.

"Oohh
I don't think i can, I will cry I hate seeing her in pain."he say as the baby cry fill in the hallway, making them to both rush to the labor room.

"Congratulations sir,
It's a baby boy and girl."one of the nurse say as she hand him the baby wrapped in a pink clothing and he collect without hesitation.

"Beautiful,
She look just like her mother."he say with a smile as they hand him the other baby wrapped in blue.

"Beautiful babies."the doctor say and collect the baby girl.

"You can wait outside,.she will soon be transfer to her resting room."the nurse say and they both walk out of the room.

"Habib?
What are you doing here?
Who's babies are this?"a doctor ask making him to look at him weirdly.

"Ohh doctor james,
You know him?
Well his wife just give birth to this cute twin a boy and a girl."the doctor say making the doctor james to look at him confused.

"You are married?"he ask confused.

"Ohhh,
Married, yes ,yes my wife just give birth,
Beautiful babies."habib say with a smile.

"Sir your wife is in her room,
Can you hand me the baby doc?"the nurse say and collect the baby from the doctor as she and the nurse head for the bedroom.

The nurse open the bedroom and she was sleeping making him to sigh in relief, the nurse place the babies in a crib, congratulate him once again and tell him hayat could wake up anytime they gave her injection so she could rest a little before leaving the room.

Please,vote,comments and share.
I love you all.

Ohh congrats hayat happy for you.😌