💕 10 💕

"You two should hurry and get dress, they will soon be here."khairat say to her two daughters as they arrange the dinning table.

The sound from the staircase make them all to turn there gaze up there as bilal rush down the staircase.

"Baby am sorry i can't stay for this dinner gat this emergency meeting to attend."bilal say to his wife once he is down.

"Ohh really.
Because it's zayd birthday dinner had it been is sooraj you do ditch any stupid meeting just soo you could please him anyway have a great meeting wasn't actually expecting you to stay for the dinner."khairat grumble and head back to the kitchen.

Bilal sigh and head outside, he doesn't understand why his wife is so mean when it comes to petty issues about zayd.

Khairat order her two girls to go get ready as she continue to grumble about how unfair bilal is when it comes to anything pertaining zayd.

Once inside there room hayat begin to do her make up as hanan wear her clothes she love make up but she is extremely clueless when it comes to it, normally hayat is the one that do her make up but with there relationship wobbling around she knows her sister won't even pay attention to her.

"Hayat, I don't know how many times you want me to apologize but am sorry, i met and fall in love with marwan quickly than i can imagine and i was scared to let you know because i know how much you wanted to be in a relationship and I thought it will hurt y......

"Hurt me!
What do you take me for?
Some desperate idiot who will snatch your stupid so-called boyfriend?
You are unbelievable and very annoying."hayat snap yell and someone knock on the door.

"You two should come down the guest are here."khairat say looking at her twin girls suspeciously but doesn't say anything.

Hayat pick her veil from the bed and storm out of the room muttering about how stupid hanan is to ever think of her as a desperate cheap girl.

Hanan go into the bathroom and wash her face before going out of the room feeling guilty and worried.

Sitted in the parlour khair look around the giant luxurious parlour with a smile,

"Stop smiling like an idiot."imran whisper into her ear and she pout.

"Where are the twins?khairat ask coming into the parlour as hajiya nabila smile.

"They went to run an errand for there boss but they will be here soon.
Where is the celebrant?"she ask with a smile as khairat sit next to her on the two sitter couch.The two women dive into conversation mainly about there children.

Marwan watch as khair whisper into imran ear and he glare at her making her to laugh quietly, since there conversation this morning khair seems to ignore him even more Than before it's as if he doesn't exist he do try talking to her several times when he got back from work but to no avail.

The sound from the Staircase makes him look up and he watch as hayat come down the stairs, marwan know it's hayat Because it's soo easy for him to differentiate the two his Hanan always walk with her gaze on the floor she doesn't have soo much confidence as her sister plus she do always wear a red bracelet that it's still a mystery to how she get it.

The familiar figure trail behind hayat makes him smile slightly it's been 12days since he last saw her, he miss her do she doesn't apply make up but she look amazing as always, marwan Stare as she walk quietly down the staircase with her gaze pin to the floor.

************************

Sitted in the giant dinning table, everyone quietly eat there food khair glance at imran nearly empty plate and silently chuckle, imran love food and the fact that they dished that tiny piece of food and he have to pretend he is ok makes khair wants to roll in laughter.

"Soo zayd, I heard you 're a doctor?"hajiya nabilah say to start a conversation once everyone finish there food.

"Yes ma'am."zayd say with his gaze on the table.

"An orthopedic surgeon precisely."khairat say with a proud smile on her face.

"Wow, khair want to be a nurse."hajiya nabilah say making khair to smile as her gaze land on sooraj who is sitting next to zayd pressing his phone clearly not interested in whatever conversation is going on.

"There is nothing better than studying to save a life anty,"khair say making khairat to smile.

"Yeah, it's good to have a profession where you can be rewarded as well, I wishe my twins are doctors."hajiya nabilah add.

"True anty, I didn't see any use of being a soldier just killing and maltreating innocent people."khair say looking at sooraj who look up for the first time from his phone and she smirk at him.

"Soldiers protect our country they sacrifices there life for us, I think soldiers are more important than doctors, "tunda ga maganin gargajiya nan kowa zaisha ya warke."imran say and khair glare at him.

"You can't even compare a life saver and someone who uses gun, some soldiers even abuse the position wearing there camouflage shirt go into the streets and boss innocent civilians around, wlh Anty the other day one soldier at a supermarket we were all in the cue waiting he just went straight to the cashier to pay for his stuffs nobody could talk because he was wearing a camouflage trouser everyone was scared "karda a bindige shi uwarsa tayi asara"khair say looking at sooraj who just stare at her in amusement.

"Some soldiers are like that, very rude, egocentric and temperamental they think they are important than everyone but some are nice."khairat say and sooraj sigh he feel exhausted and tired it's as if this conversation it's indirectly to him but he chooses to keep quiet not to create a scene.

Sooraj doesn't understand why no matter how rude khair speak of him he don't get angry there is just something fascinating about her that makes him want to sit all day and watch her yapping about how much she hates him.

"Doctors are awesome only the lucky ones get the opportunity to be one of them."khair say looking at zayd who smile at her and khairat nod with a smile.

The conversation begin to flow in the dinning table mostly khair and the two old woman doing the talking, zayd just focus his gaze on the table, one thing about zayd it's he is a complete introvert at some point he was once diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder, he appreciate solace and dislike talking he do rather concentrate on himself and read his books than to indulge into conversation, his conversation will only revolve around the medical encyclopedia which he is soo much obsessed with or he do talk about his emotional struggles to his mum.

Hey everyone am really sorry for the delay update as i said earlier am extremely busy and will be updating randomly when I have time.

Soo what do you all think?
I have a feeling this night will not end well😋😋.

Khair your mouth thou I miss the twins they could have make you keep quiet.