❤34❤

Staring at her phone screen falak take a deep breathe and drop the silver iphone11 pro Max on the bed , she massage her forehead and blow out some air through her mouth its been a week since she's been discharged from the hospital and no one ask her why she did what she did to herself which its a bit of a relief to her since she has no genuine reason to why she has to do that, during her stay in the hospital she try as much as possible to make conversation with zayd but he do always try to keep things professional and formal it's evident that zayd will never noticed or acknowledge her presence, sometimes falak wishe she can forget the past and maybe give marwan a second chance but anytime she try the image and memories of all the horrible, mischievous and mean things he did to her she do rather forget about him and move on with her life.

"You know.
Sometimes we give people second chance not because we want to but because at some point in life everyone is wrong and can make same mistake we are blaming that person of, I don't know about whatever ya marwan did to you but all i know is he deeply care about you and within yourself you know you still Care about him, it will take nothing from you to give him another chance, forgiveness is the key ya falak."Khair say worriedly staring at her sister.

"You know nothing about my relationship with marwan so stop acting like some saint and please stop indulging into matters that doesn't concern you."falak say in her thick British accent angrily.

"I'm not acting like a saint ya falak.
I am stating the real fact because zayd that you are thinking of trying to get his attention will never be yours, he has a girl in his life who you, my sister can never replace he's a dedicated lover and will never acknowledged your presence as mean as that May sound into your ears is the real fact,
Forget zayd and face the reality,
I am still emphasizing.
ya marwan is perfect for you I know he hurt you in the past but everyone deserves a second chance an..........

"Enough khair.
Why can't you face your own pathetic stupid love life and stop indulging into matters that doesn't concern you, wether or not i give marwan a second chance it's none of your business "bana son shishigi"falak say and Khair quietly leave the room since it's clear that her sister is not in a very good mood.

"How is she doing?"marwan ask once Khair step inside the kitchen.

Khair snort and open the fridge, she remove a bottle of coke and sit on one of the kitchen stool opposite marwan.
She take a gulp of her coke staring at marwan who's staring at his fingers, she shake her head with a shrug and continue enjoying the gaseous liquid in her hand.

"What exactly happened between you and ya falak?"Khair ask staring at marwan who facepalm and look up.

"Sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid, but whatever falak is doing to me i truly deserve it khair.
Falak.
She was perfect."marwan say with a painful smile and sigh.

Everything was perfect until that traumatizing night, marwan wishes he wasn't the wayward guy he was, he wished falak will give him a second chance so he could prove to her that she was the one who changed him into the man he is today, marwan know he will wait for falak no matter how long it will take until the day she decided to forgive him nevertheless he know he will never move on in life with falak angry at him.

**************************

Turning the soup on the stove, hayat humm along the song playing from the parlour with a smile on her face, the creak of the wooden chair makes her turn to face her brother.

"Ya zayd.
Didn't you go to work today?"hayat ask confused and he shrug.

"I went.
Come back to eat lunch."he grumble and hayat nod.

For the past week her brother has been awfully quiet, they all know zayd doesn't like to share whatever it's disturbing him no matter how hard you try to let him open up he won't budge he's an introverted person but hayat know whatever it is that is disturbing her brother she knows and believe that shit really means a lot to him.

"You know what they say ya zayd.
"A problem shared is half solve.
So if you ever need someone to talk to,
My darling brother I'm always a good listener."hayat say smiling at zayd and he nod with a weak smile.

Zayd stare at his sister as she turn back to turning the pot of soup she's preparing, he wishe his sister will find someone who will treat her as sweet as she is, he sigh and blow out some air from his mouth, it's been 10days since he last heard from Amira, he do search and visit places they have been together maybe he will get a glimpse of her but to no avail, Amira is the perfect girl for him she has all the qualities he wants in the woman he want to spend the rest of his life with, the thought of  not ever seeing her again breaks him apart, he feel helpless and stupid for not ever try for once to persuade her to take him to visit her family.

"Guess what everyone
My husband is coming back tomorrow."Hanan yell snapping him out of his daydream as he turn to face her.

"We hear.
Masu miji irin wanan zumudi
Please close the kitchen door."hayat say to her twin sister who slam the kitchen door shut excitedly.

"Hanan no get shame again.
Everyday ya faisal this, ya faisal that, that's the only words you will hear coming out from her mouth."khairat say opening the kitchen door making hayat and zayd laugh.

"Ohh Ashe kema iya maganan da kike ji kenan mummy,
This days i don't want to hear any gist coming out of her mouth because it always end and begin with ya faisal said or ya faisal and i."hayat say mockingly and they all laugh.

The family spend the afternoon talking and discussing mostly about hayat expected delivery date and the endless "ya faisal said"coming from hanan mouth.

Hey everyone soo I'm back again.
Ramadan Kareem to you all.

So apparently i typed chapter 34-35 , suddenly it disappeared somehow and i am feeling so lazy to 're type but anyway here it is😊.

Please vote,comments and share.
I love you all.