💜50💜

Pacing in the parlour the entire YABO family sit frustrated try to reach khair, the only information they had it's the one zayd told them that he called the hospital and they said sooraj pick her from the hospital,
Everyone is wondering wether or not they are still together considering the fact that zayd told them his brother left to attend a conference meeting in the evening, it's 10pm in the night safwan and sufyan left the house trying to get any sort of information about Khair while the rest stay home making calls to find any clue that will lead them to Khair.

"Ohh Khair i hope wherever you are you are safe, why didn't sooraj bring her home when he picked her from the hospital?
Have she and sooraj start talking to each other?"hajiya nabila ask tiredly.

"Seriously mum i don't know."falak say tired as she try tracking her sisters phone she install a tracker in khairs phone since they bailed her out of the station the other time.

Falak phone begin beeping as she look at it , the app is trying to locate Khair and a call enter making her to groan,
She answer the unknown call.

"Hello ya falak."Khair voice say from the phone making falak to sit upright.

"Khair,
Where are you do you have any idea how worried everyone is right now."falak yell baffle as she put the phone on speaker.

"Khair ina kike
Are you alright?"hajiya nabila say snatching the phone from falak.

"Mummy I'm fine,
We're at sanwolo Barack sooraj is been shot, there's not signal in my phone that's why,
I will call you later mum if i get my phone."Khair say and the call end just in time safwan and sufyan comes in.

"I just received a call from one of my friend that Khair is with sooraj at the sanwolo Barrack he's been shot two times, he's rush to the ICU."sufyan say tiredly.

"Let's go there what are we waiting for?"hajiya nabila say confused.

"Sanwolo barrack don't let visitors in after 8:00pm, me and safwan will go check on khair."sufyan say standing up.

"What kind of nonsense,
Why wouldn't they allow us in our daughter is there she need us."hajiya nabila say following the twins outside.

"Mum you will stay at home,
Khair is fine that's all that matters and we will go and Check on her." they say and leave there mother nagging about how stupid is that rule.

Sitted in the hospital lobby Khair stare at the theatre room with the red bulb on, she seriously didn't believe the stupid military officers thought she was the one that shot him.
They called zayd and inform him and he came immediately which he told them she's unharmful, that sooraj is fiancee before they let me go and send some officers to where she described to them the scene happen.

"Khair."the familiar voice say making her to stand up and run to them as the hug her.

"Are you ok?"safwan ask looking at her and she node.

"What happened?
How did all this happened?"sufyan say, Khair sigh tiredly as they all sit on the chair as she begin explaining how it all happened.

"Maybe he fainted due to lost of blood but he will be fine don't worry."safwan say hugging her sideway.

The red bulb to the theatre off a sign there done makes Khair stand up, zayd comes out of the theatre and they all rush to him.

"He's fine khair, you should go home and rest."zayd say with a weak smile but khair shake her head.

"No."she say just in time the theatre door open and they wheel sooraj on the bed to his resting room.

"Khair listen to me,
Sooraj is fine please go home your family are seriously worried, the nurses will take care of him."zayd say and Khair still insist on staying.

After several minutes of trying to convince Khair but none of them succeed they let her be, the twins call there mum and she speak with Khair before they both leave.

Zayd and Khair head to the room they took sooraj with Khair explaining how things happen Soo fast, after few minutes of staying with Khair in the room zayd decide to leave.

Khair stare at sooraj who's laying peacefully on the bed, she feel really bad for him, with her mind wandering back to what happened she ended up sleeping on the couch.

***********
He wakes up to the numbness of his hand and a sour leg with his eyes still close the first thing that comes to his mind is Khair making him to open his eyes quickly which landed on the couch facing him with Khair sleeping.
Staring at her sooraj study every feature in her face, she has one of the bristly eyebrows he ever seen, her mouth slightly open as she sleep.

The bedroom door creak open and a nurse come in.

"Good morning sir."she say with a smile but sooraj been sooraj didn't answer, she check on his vitals and leave.

"Good morning."the familiar voice say and he turn his gaze to where it's coming from.

"Why are you here?
Why didn't you go home?
Why did you come out of the car?"sooraj say making Khair to look at him baffle.

"Are you serious.
A thank you will do just fine i saved your life."she say and sooraj glare at her.

"Stop acting like a heroine.
You where the one that caused all this i told you not come out of the car,
Just get out."he say gesturing to the door and Khair stand up.

"Stop being an ungrateful fellow and learn manners."Khair say making sooraj to look at her surprisingly.

"Don't talk to me like that,
I'm......He try saying and the door open, his mum and brother comes in.

So i will be updating a minimum of 2 chapters everyday one in the midnight while the other in the morning,.

Kindly press the vote button and comment.

I love you all.