❤31❤

Sitted in her luxurious bed hanan stare at the wall of the bedroom it's been a weeek since her wedding, her wedding is everything she do dream of as promised sooraj arranged the 30convey of soldiers to accompany her to the sword crossing it was such a big surprise and so overwhelming that she do smudge her makeup with tears before they reach the hall making her to spend some extra minutes to 're touch her face, zayd gift her the very Mercedes Benz she do always admire it was such an emotional yet happy wedding but she really do misses her family do faisal is an amazing husband never did she thought he is such a gentleman she find herself falling for him all over again.

  "Beebii,
Are you alright."faisal ask coming out of the bathroom wearing his pyjamas.

"I'm fine."hanan say tiredly with a facepalm.

Apparently faisal told her he's leaving for work tomorrow, she doesn't know what to think it's been just a week since there wedding and he do promise her he will stay for a month and now it's just a week and he's leaving.

"Hanna."he called sitting with his leg open behind her on the bed making her to be sitted in between his legs.
"I'm sorry i have to leave but i promise i won't stay up to two weeks please "kinji" besides I'm going with sooraj and I'm assuring you if not because it's important to me sooraj wouldn't have let me leave you just a week after our wedding."faisal say hugging her from the back.

Hanan keep quiet not knowing what to say, she wanted to spend more time with faisal so she could get to know him more, she sigh and relax on his chest as he press a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Do you want to go stay with your parents or are you Okay staying alone?"faisal ask and hanan nod making him to chuckle.

"I love your childishness hanna.
Do you know I've always love you since forever."faisal say with a smile and hanan smile.

"I've always love you since i know you, I love you regardless how mean and awful you 've been to me."she say and he smile.

"Ok "Mrs Major faisal" let's do something more fun than spend the night talking about how mean and awful your husband is to you."he say kissing her on the neck as she chuckle.

The scent of the Arabian oud mix with the aroma of the  dish hayat is cooking is what fill the bilal household this morning, with her sister gone she do always find something to do so she could keep herself busy, she humm along the song playing from the parlour and flip the pancake.

"My chef sister."zayd say coming inside the kitchen.

"My lover brother."she say as he sit on the kitchen stool.

"Aren't you going to work today?"hayat ask looking at her brother weirdly since he's dressed casual.

"No.
I am taking the rest of the week off."he say and hayat look at him wide eyes.

"Today is Wednesday.
You are taking 4days off?
OMG like seriously after years of working my brother want to take some days off wow, this my in law is seriously trying."hayat say dropping his plate of sandwich and a glass of Orange juice.

"Amira has nothing to do with this
Okay."zayd say with a smile.

"And who's this Amira everyone is talking about her?"sooraj ask coming inside the kitchen.

"Ohhh ya sooraj don't you know the girl that gave the speech in the big seminar in Lagos that gone viral she even received an award "Amira bala" she's ya zayd girlfriend she even came to hanan wedding."hayat say excitedly and sooraj nod.

"The dark girl with glasses,
You have a perfect taste brother,
I saw them together yesterday at Crystal eatery 6:00pm."sooraj say with a smile looking at his junior brother.

"Alright.
Now everyone is stalking me.
Amira and i are friends ok."zayd say and his two siblings laugh.

"Alright fine.
Let see were this friendship end."hayat say and drop sooraj plate of pancakes and honey sauce with his soya drink.

"Hanan is coming today."sooraj say and hayat squeak excitedly.

"Really?"
The idiot didn't even tell me."hayat say sitting next to her brothers.

"Faisal and i are traveling together today to Lagos he's dropping her off here before we come back."sooraj say and hayat nod with a smile.

"When are you two coming back?"zayd ask reading through the message his estranged crush send to him.

"5-8days."he say eating his pancakes as the doorbell ring and hayat head for the door.

She creak the door open revealing her sister and her husband, the two girls hug themselves as zayd quietly pass behind them with a smile he knows he will really miss his wife but nevertheless he hoped he come back with an amazing news for her.

Running out of there bedroom Khair run down the staircase to there anty who's in the kitchen yelling her name.

"Anty!
Ya falak!
Come quickly, ya falak i think she drank poison."Khair yell just in time marwan enter the parlour and the three of them rush up the stairs to the room.

Laying lifeless on the floor of the bedroom with a bottle of pills in her hand marwan pick her up and they all run down to the garage and all load into the car.

The drive to the hospital is a torturing one for marwan he keeps on imagining and wondering why and what exactly will make falak want to take her own life to leave him all alone in this pathetic world full of pain.

He do know she's been awfully quiet and rarely talk to anyone but he thought she's also going through the same emotional stress as he is, he believe falak still care about him and hope they will sort out there difference and forget the painful, traumatizing past he inflicted on her and let them have there happy ending.

Please vote,comments and share.

Am i the only one crushing on faisal and hanan❤.

Which ship do you want to sail
Zayd and Amira or Zayd and falak.