💙61💙

Its been three weeks since zayds wedding been the awesome and  decent couple they are they decided to go to Saudi Arabia for umrah before they head to Paris where they spend a week for there honeymoon and come back due to the nature of zayds work,
It's just a month to sooraj deployment to Kabul he hasn't tell Khair yet he do try and convince his father to let the wedding hold when he get back it takes a lot of pressure before his dad agreed sooraj has to personally meet khairs uncle to talk to his dad before the old guy agreed, he hasn't tell Khair yet he don't know how she's going to take the news he has to leave in  2weeks to Lagos he's leaving to Kabul from there.

"Why do you have to always burn the plantain."hayat say as they arrange the table for the dinner.

"It's not that bad thank God daddy is not around everyone should manage it it's not good to waste food."zubaida say as she pick hamed who's crying on couch.

"I'm not eating this black thing."hayat say collecting hamed from her so she can breastfeed him.

Sooraj enter the parlour he's extremely moody today and has been snapping at everyone over petty issues, he sit in the dinning table not paying attention to anyone as he go through his email.

"Good evening ya sooraj."hayat say from the looks on his face she know he's in a very bad mood,sooraj ignore her and continue doing whatever he's doing on his phone.

Khairat descend down the staircase and sit on the chair opposite sooraj one look at him she knows her soon isn't in a good mood today.

"Good evening mum."he grumble with his gaze fix on his phone she sigh and grumble evening and hayat begin dishing the food.

Zubaida sit next to sooraj  with hamed on her lap as she start a live video on her instagram,
"this is hamed come on hamed say hello to everyone."she say bringing the phone to his face and he giggle, "this is the mysterious mummy hamed eating my delicious burnt plantain."zubaida say and turn the camera to hayat who block her face with her veil.
"This is my grumpy han......zubaida say bringing the phone close to sooraj face and he angrily swat her hand away making her phone to fall, he stand up and slap her making both she and hamed to crumble from the chair do to the force he apply on his hand.

"Sooraj are you mad?
Why can't you have a single control over your own self yo.......

"Mummy zubaida has black-out."hayat say picking hamed who's crying on the floor and hand him to his nanny.
Hayat and her mum carry zubaida and drop her on the couch, her face is bruise with sooraj five fingerprints on her left cheek.

"Asma'u drop this boy and get some ice from the fridge."khairat say as hayat elevate zubaida legs using the throw pillow, she open the botton of the shirt she's wearing, she briskly tap zubaida and shake her vigorously, her eyes open and she start coughing as they both tell her sorry  she reminisce about what happened.

"My phone."zubaida say tiredly and hayat chuckle.

"The screen is broken you thank God is not your precious 11."hayat say collecting the phone from asma'u and give it to her as she put some ice on the bruises.

"Sorry zubby."khairat say  to zubaida who just smile weakly.

"Asma'u go and blend some fruits for her,"shegiya kinche bakiji yau kinji hannun maza"hayat say laughing.

********
Coming out from the house furiously sooraj head to the garage making jibrin to run from where he's talking with one of the guards he do know his boss has been really angry since morning. Sooraj head for the blue Kia sorento and jibrin quickly run and open the door for him.

"Drive."sooraj yell angrily at jibrin who's sitting waiting for his boss to tell him his destination so he could start driving.

Jibrin take a deep breathe and decide to take his boss to Khair house not knowing where exactly he want him to drive him to.