💎15💎

"Please can we talk?"sooraj say holding his junior brother hand and zayd sit back on the chair with a sigh.

Sooraj look at his junior brother, he wishe he knows him soo well so he can tell what emotions is going through him, he look soo much like there dad unlike him who look like there mum.

"I am sorry."is all sooraj can say he want to say a lot of things but there's no word to even describe how sorry he is to his siblings.

"I am sorry i wasn't always there,
I was mad and jealous of the way mum always treated you like a baby,
I thought i deserve that because i look like her and.....I just want to be you, you always gain all the attentions, I may look all though but i am human i also have emotions am not a robot."sooraj say making zayd to look at him.

"I am also sorry zayd, I never thought a day will come where my own children will think i hate them, don't try to defend me because your sisters are right i am an awful dad, I always think about myself, I forgot how important it is for family to be together, I love you all, each an everyone of my child means a lot to me and I will never do anything to hurt you. I love you all."Bilal say looking at his son who is looking at the two men confused.

"Dad what are you saying?
we love you, you are our dad and no parent will give birth to a child and hate them it's impossible because they are your own blood, I never for once hold anything against you sure I feel bad other times but i love you, you are irreplaceable because you are my dad."zayd say holding his dad hand.

"I also care about you sooraj, we all do hayat and hanan are just angry because you don't give them the love and attention they yearn for, we are family and family always stick together at any cost."zayd say with a smile looking at his brother and sooraj smile back at him.

"Ya, hayat fainted!"hanan yell running down the staircase as the three men both run up the staircase.

Checking her pulse, zayd use the warm water hanan bring from the bathroom and clean his sister face, he watch as she she breathe calmly and her eyes flutter open, hayat stare at her family confuse as her brother help her to sit upright, she doesn't understand why she passed out all of a sudden.

"Are you alright?"sooraj ask and hayat look at him.

"I am fine."she grumble and bilal sigh he know it will take time before his 3 children get along with sooraj and him but they have to try.

"She's fine,
She just need to rest."zayd say carefully studying his sister.

"Uhmm me and sooraj are going to meet the girl dad am talking about, you want to come along?"bilal ask.

"No you go see your inlaw,
I am going to the hospital to check on some patients and hanan will be looking after hayat."zayd say with a smile and sooraj nod in understanding.

The two bid them goodbye as sooraj talk to his dad about how he misses his mum even do she isn't very happy with him but she will be very happy to see him getting along with his siblings.

Sitted in there bedroom Safwan massage his forehead with a sigh, he wishe he can tell his brother what mess he's done but he do know the moment those word leave his mouth they do break them apart.

"Safwan."sufyan call from where he is laying down making his twin brother to look up abruptly.

"Yes."Safwan say looking at his brother.

"What is bothering?
You have been massaging your forehead and mumbling to yourself,
You are making me worried."sufyan say worriedly looking at his jnr brother.

"It's nothing,
I am fine."Safwan say laughing nervously and lay on his bed.

"I know you very well safwan, tell me what is bothering you."sufyan demand but Safwan laugh.

"Honestly am fine, just thinking about stuff."Safwan say and sufyan sigh knowing very well his brother wont tell him.

"Ok fine i will tell you,
It's just, you will be mad if i tell you,
It's about..........

"Hey two idiots, the guest are here."imran say and slamm the door shut.

"You will tell me when we get back and i am never going to get mad at you, didn't see any shit that will make me do that."sufyan say and the two leave the room as sufyan tell his brother about his now wobbling relationship with hayat.

Sitted next to her dad in the bedroom khair tell him about her stay in Nigeria and how bad she misses her sister.

"Khair the problem with you is you don't get tired of talking and you 've been repeating same thing since i arrived."her dad say and khair pout making him to smile.

"But i miss ya falak and you, the twins always bully me."khair say making her dad to laugh.

"Khair you need to be bullied sometimes so you can shut up, we miss you thou falak wanted coming but she's writing her finals."her dad say and khair nod.

"Why are this guest soo important to you."khair ask as they walk down the staircase with her Dad.

"Because they are going to be a part of this family and without them i wouldn't be where i am today, you have to be nice to them."sadiq say to his daughter and khair nod.

Khair love her dad soo much she will do everything to make him happy, once they approach the dinning table khair frown at the familiar face as her dad greet the handsome old looking man.

Khair greet the man with a smile and sit next to her dad.

"This is my son sooraj.
Sooraj meet Mr sadiq."sooraj exchange pleasantries with khair dad and his gaze land on khair who is sulking at nothing.

Khair doesn't understand why her dad have to know someone as stupid as sooraj and the fact that she have to be nice makes her want to start crying already.

"I also don't like him but be nice just so uncle sadiq can be happy."imran whisper into her ear and she nod.

"This is my daughter khair."sadiq say looking at his daughter as bilal look at the girl with a smile.

"We should eat before we discuss further."sadiq say as hajiya nabilah start dishing the foood, the dinner it's gonna be an akward one for everyone since they all have to pretend not to know sooraj and his dad because they don't know how important whatever they two men want to discuss is to khair dad.

Comment please and don't forget to vote.

Khair, khair so who is excited about the next chapter because i am😋.

I love you all.