UNBREAKING MR SURLY

Book two of wobbling heart💘.

Prologue

Throwing the necessary things she needed inside the backpack she zip it and stare at her reflection one more time in the mirror and run out of the bedroom taking the staircase two at a time she answer her ringing phone.

"Yes Abby I'm coming."she say and collide into someone.

"Where to this one you are rushing."he ask and she sigh.

"Wlh I'm late for work,
Dalil darling how are you."she ask the little boy he smile and she kiss him on the cheek.

"Ya safwa yawwa abeg that thing we talk about give Anty ifrah to keep it for me i will branch your house and collect it after work."she say making him to chuckle as her phone start ringing again.

"I will give her fake nurse.
Be going Abdul is waiting outside,
I'm here to see dad."he say, she kiss the little boy one last time and leave the parlour in a rush.

"You are late first day at work."he say once she enter the car and she shrug.

"I know but i woke up early don't know what happened,"she say with a smile making him to chuckle.

"Khair."he say with a head shake and start driving the car making her to relax on the lush car seat.

The drive turn quiet only the soft music playing from the radio after 20minutes of driving the car halt at the magnificent 15story building making Khair to sigh and face him with a smile.

"So my dad said they will be coming for the formal introduction on friday."Abdul say looking at Khair who shrug.

"Okay,
That's good."she say with a smile and turn her gaze to the dashboard making him to sigh.

"Khair,
Are you sure you want to do this?
I love you but if you aren't happy about this marriage let's just call it off."he say worried looking at her making her to chuckle slightly and wipe the tears that are about to leave her eyes with a shrug.

"No it's fine Abdul,
I mean you are good,sweet,caring and everything a lady will want but i just can't forget about him, it's been 5years no calls,no messages nothing for how long will i continue to do this. is it when i get old alone that he will come back."she say with a shrug and turn to face him with a smile.

"I understand Khair but you have to forget about him for you to be happy,
Life goes on you are done with school, you are working what else will you wait for, i love you Khair you know i really do."Abdul say staring at Khair who smile warmly at him.

"I know abby and i hoped i can love you back some day.
Anyway that's a good news because my uncle has been on my neck about marriage."she say with a sigh and he nod.

"My dad to,
Like his conversation is always
"Kai abdul waishe zakayi aure nagaji da ganinka anan gidan I want to see my grandkids."he say mimicking his father's voice making them both to laugh.

"I'm sure my father in-law didn't sound that horrible,
Anyway i gat to go i will call you when I'm done with my shift."she say with a smile and open the car door.

"You take care Mrs Abdul.
I love you."he say with a hand wave, she smile and enter the hospital making him to sigh tiredly, he just can't wait for the day Khair will say those three words to him.

He's also late for work but nevertheless he's the boss so it's no big deal he roar the engine back to life and start his 30minutes drive to work.

*********
"Ya faisal said if he comes back we 're going to go visit ya hayat, it's been almost a year now since we last visited them."hanan say to her mother who just shrug.

"I thought she said she's coming for asma'u wedding That's the least she can do because she really do suffer because of those stubborn kids."khairat say to her daughter who chuckle slightly.

"When is the wedding?"hanan ask making her mother to shrug.

"I can't remember.
Asma'u."she called and take a sip of her mango juice.

"Yes mummy."the househelp say and come out of the kitchen.

"What are you doing?
Thought i ask you to go and rest."khairat scold.

"Yes I'm just baking some cake for aunty hanan so she can take it to the kids."she say with a smile.

"Thank you asma'u
When do you say is your wedding?"hanan ask looking at the girl who smile shyly.

"Next 2 months but i will like to go to the village next week to get some of my things."she say and khairat node.

"That won't be a problem sani will take you whenever you are ready."khairat say and dismissed the girl.

"Are you going to get another maid?"hanan ask her mother as she go through her phone.

"Yes
"Ai dole yanzu da na saba da son jiki ina zan iya" I have spoke with bintah she said she will try and get me one,
I will really miss asma'u because she's very coordinated."khairat say and hanan nod.

"Uhmmm mummy I'm sorry i don't mean to eavesdrop into your conversation but there's my junior sister in the village she's staying with my step grandmother, she won't mind doing the work."asma'u say and khairat node.

"Okay that's good,
How old is she?"khairat ask.

"18.
She's very smart I promise you won't regret it Anty."asma'u say and khairat nod.

"Well if you go to the village you can come with her,
I don't know you have a sister,
Anyway no problem you can go back to your work."khairat say.

"Thank you very much Anty.
"Allah yasaka nagode sosai"the girl say kneeling on the floor.

"Asma'u this kind of appreciation like i give you 100billion"dan Allah ki tashi babu komai."khairat say helping the girl up, she thanks her one more time before entering the kitchen.

"She's very respectful,
Hope her sister should be like her."hanan say and her mother humm in response.

"Yesterday i bumped into imran and his new wife, he actually greeted me and act very polite he has a daughter and named her after his late wife (basmah)i was surprised."hanan say and her mother shrug.

"Hanan this life is nothing so it's better one should forget things and move on it will be less stressful than occupying your mind with unnecessary things that doesn't even matter, "na ma manche yau yakamata ayi sadaka wa sooraj"it completely slip off my mind i will text zayd to collect the food from the restaurant and distribute it in the hospital for the less privilege."Khairat say and hanan sigh.

"Mummy,
Do you actually think Khair can wait for ya sooraj it's been five years."hanan say and her mother sigh.

"Honestly speaking if she marry i will not blame her she really tried it's been five years for how long is she going to continue waiting we ladies age quickly than men once she passed her middle twenty she won't get a better suitor, i hope she should even marry because this is the right time for her to get a better man."khairat say truthfully and hanan nod.

"You are right,
May Allah protect him wherever he is,
"Allah ya nuna mana ranar da zai dawo"my grumpy brother thank God ya zayd son didn't take his footsteps, God ya sooraj is always angry zubaida is the one that fit him, its always hilarious whenever they are together."hanan say as they both laugh about the nostalgic moment.

"Talking about zubaida she came yesterday they are relocating to lagos, she said she was going to visit you."Khairat say.

The two spend the day talking mostly about how they missed sooraj once the evening comes by faisal come and pick his wife and they leave.

This book will centre mostly on sooraj but i will also touch my few favorite characters once in a while,

Here is your prologue the first chapter will be coming soon insha Allah.

The tittle of this book is
UNBREAKING MR SURLY.
I promise you won't regret reading.

I love you all❤