💕11💕

Sooraj stare from the other side of the parlour as khair continue to criticize soldiers as she would glance at him and give him a smug smile, sooraj find her very funny the door to the parlour open and the twins come in, they greet everyone before taking there position beside khair.

"Why are you smiling anyhow,
You look like rabbit."Sufyan whisper into her ear making her to frown with a pout.

"Come on sweetheart don't mind him I bring you skittles, he is just nervous his girlfriend is few feet away."safwan say giving the pack of skittles to khair making her to smile.

"You are a boo, I wishe you where the one hayat love but don't worry i will get you a better girlfriend."khair say and safwan smile weakly.

Safwan wishe anyone can understand what is going on in his head, from the very first time he saw hayat Safwan want to be with her, he want to spend time with her get to know her and put a smile on her face he kept his feelings deep beneath him the moment his brother told him how attractive he found hayat it's excruciating anytime safwan listen to his brother yapping about how amazing hayat is, he wishe he can voice out his emotions to someone, Safwan don't want anything especially a petty issue about a girl to be what will tear him and his brother apart but anytime he look at hayat the feeling become more overwhelming and he feel like screaming to everyone what he feel toward her.

Hajiya nabilah and khairat head upstairs telling the kids to be comfortable they will be back in a jiffy.

"Khair, heard you are writing your jamb next week?"hanan ask from where she is sitting next to marwan making the smile on her face to vanish.

"Yes and so what?"khair bark making everyone to look at her confusedly.

"Oohh nothing.....just want to say goodluck and success."Hanan say with a smile khair ignore her muttering whatever to herself.

Marwan stare at khair from where he is sitting next to hanan, he doesn't understand why khair dislike hanan soo much, she's beginning to annoy him but he doesn't understand why he can't get angry with her.

He watch as she walk out of the parlour grumbling to herself she trip on sooraj legs as he hold her so she won't fall she snatch her hand from his and walk out of the parlour.

Marwan excuse himself from Hanan and follow khair out of the parlour.

Sooraj look around the parlour everyone seems busy to even notice what's going on, he try to comprehend what just happened between khair and marwan, he know for sure that marwan and Hanan are into a relationship because he did came to see her several times but what brought khair into the cycle, he massage his temples with a sigh.
Why did he even want to know ?
This has nothing to do with him it's better if he thinks about reasonable stuffs than someone else love triangle.

"Khair!
Khair!!
Khaaaiirr!!!"marwan say holding her by the shoulder as she swat his hands away and clean her tears.
Marwan sigh and scratch his forehead.

"I'm sorry."he say looking at khair with a frown he hate seeing her angry and now that she's crying he feel like slapping himself knowing he is the reason behind those tears.

"What are you even sorry for?
You made your decision and it's fine,
it's just so unfortunate that i still care about you after you choose her over me.....

"What are you saying khair?
You are my sister i will always choose you, hanan is my girlfriend but i still care about you and you will always be my first priority, I just don't understand why you hate her, I care about you a lot khair please don't......

"You won't understand ya marwan. just forget it, you can go back to your girlfriend and forget about me."khair say and try walking away but marwan hold her hand.

"I can't forget about you khair,
I can't be watching you every day and you will keep on snubbing me, you have no idea how excruciating I feel whenever i talked to you and you snub me, I want my old khair back."marwan say staring at khair.

"Then forget about hanan."khair say looking into marwan eyes.

"I.......khair.....please let's talk things out."marwan say, khair remove her hand from his and walk away cleaning her teary face.

She feel rejected and stupid for ever thinking marwan will leave hanan to be with her, khair doesn't understand why she hate seeing marwan speaking to any girl except for her, she wishe he could understand, she bump into someone and look up to see zayd, she quickly clean her teary face and smile awkwardly.

"Are you alright?"zayd ask looking at her swollen eyes.

"Yes sir."she say.

"Stop calling me sir we're not in a work place."zayd say and she nod.

"Come on let's take a walk."zayd say gesturing for her to go first, the two walk in silence khair doesn't understand why no matter how sad and angry she is whenever she is with zayd all her worries disappear, she find peace in his presence and company.

"Happy birthday."khair say and he humm in response as they continue walking down to a more secluded area of the house.

"How old are you?"zayd ask gesturing to a chair for her to sit as he sit next to her.

"Will be 16 in 5days time."khair answer shyly staring at her fingers.

"Teenage age is usually the most difficult times, just don't loose focus I understand that you don't like my sister and your brother relationship but you can always talk to me if you want to, Do you like marwan?"zayd ask he isn't the type to indulge into peoples personal life but he think khair need help to figure out her emotions.

Khair remain quiet, she doesn't know what to say because she know she doesn't have even the slightest feeling for marwan she just care soo much about him and miss the way he do treated her until hanan came into the picture, if there is one person she feel even the slightest chemistry between her and him is zayd, he is exactly what she want in a man, a good listener, very understanding, handsome, awesome job, very calm and collected, him asking her this question right now she kinda feel insecure.

"I don't love him, I just miss all the attentions he used to give to me, i feel as if your sister is the one that snatch all that away from me."khair say as she flick away the tears off her eyes, zayd doesn't know how to convince khair that she indeed have a feeling for her brother and she just need time to think.

"I love someone else, I know everyone may think am stupid or it's just a stupid teenage age stupidity but am not stupid, I know how i feel toward ya marwan an it's not love it's just......
I don't know whatever it is but I love someone else."khair say frustratedly she wishe someone can understand her.

"It's ok khair stop crying.
And who is this mysterious guy you love? Did he knows how you feel toward him?"zayd ask worriedly as he hand her the handkerchief.

"It's........the two where interrupted by one of the guards making them to both look up.

"Sorry sir.
But her parent are leaving i was ask to call her."he say and zayd nod.

"It's ok khair we will talk tomorrow,
Just don't over stress yourself everything will be fine"kinji"zayd say worriedly and she nod.

He help her up and the two walk back to the main building.

Please drop your comment and vote.