💙64💙

"I will miss you all."sooraj say hugging his mum and sisters.

"Promise you will call us everyday i know you very well ya."hayat say and sooraj smile.

"I will call even because of my nieces,"
He say kissing the two babies.

"Thank God we can now breathe well,"zubaida say laughing and hug sooraj.

"You will miss me more than everyone."sooraj say and turn to hanan who's crying.

"Ohh come on hanan,
I'm not going there forever,
Faisal will be fine i promise you i have talked with one of my bosses to let him come visit you even do is once in a month,"kinji be strong my baby sis"sooraj say and kiss his sister on the forehead.

"Mum, dad I will miss you two,
Forgive me if i ever wrong you....
what am I saying?
I'm sorry for not been the best son and.......

"Don't say that sooraj,
I love you."khairat say and hug her son.

"I love you to mum."he say with a smile and hug his dad to.

"Awwwnnnn I'm soo posting this video."zubaida say putting her phone back inside her hand bag.

"Khair is here."zubaida say making everyone to turn.

"I know i sent jibrin to bring her "shegen gulma"."sooraj say shutting zubaida making everyone to laugh.

"Broo."sooraj say walking to where his brother and his wife are standing.

"My husband i will really miss you."Amira say jokingly and sooraj smile.

"I will miss you to my first lady."he say and  slightly hug Amira making zayd chuckle.

"Stop been jealous."Amira say to her husband with a nudge.

"I'm not jealous,
Ok broo we will surely miss you,
When are you getting deployed?"zayd ask staring at his brother.

"Monday insha Allah,
Pray for us."sooraj say, zayd node and hug his brother.
They all walk to where everyone is standing sooraj look at his family with a smile.

"Sir your plane is boarding."one of his guard say and he nod.

"I will miss you all."he say and they all hug him.

"Take care my baby."khairat say and hug her son again she kiss him on the cheek and smile weakly at him.
"I'm really proud of you."she say and sooraj smile this is the first time his mum compliment him in his presence and he feel Soo happy.

"I love you all Fam,
I will be right back. "he say and walk to where Khair is standing.

"Mrs sooraj,
Why are you looking all worried tell me who mess with you and i will deal with him right now."sooraj say with a smile Khair shake her head with a sigh.

"Suu i will miss you."she say looking at him worriedly.

"I know ofcourse I'm the sweetest fiancee in the world."he say and khair smile weakly at him.

"I love you suu
Please come back for me, i will wait for you."she say staring at him and he smile at her.

" our love will never die khair."he say and remove the strand of hair from her face with a smile.
You've bring a lot of joy to my wretched self, you've changed me.
You've .ake me realize how important is to be loved,
I will miss you, your smiles and how you keep up with my surly,cocky and egocentric self, you mean everything to me and i promise you i will come back for you khair regardless how long it will take please wait for me,
You own my heart,
You are my everything."kinji"he say intensely staring at her,

Khair wipe her tears and smile weakly at him.

"I will wait suu, i promise you.
Call me everyday please."she say and sooraj smile at her and wipe her tears.

"I will call you evryday."he say with a smile.

"Thank you for the Admission it means alot."Khair say and sooraj node.

"Khair."he say making her to look at him.
"Do me a favor and don't date any guy when I'm away please, i want to ask someone to keep an eye on you but i don't want to be monitoring your life and i just want to trust and believe you wouldn't do anything of that nature."sooraj say and Khair nod.

"I won't sooraj,
Who else can take care of me the way you do, you've spoilt me a lot no one can tolerate me the way you do."Khair say smiling at him and he nod.

"Sir final boarding is been announced."his guard say and sooraj node.

"I love you suu."Khair say and hug him making him to smile.

This is the first time Khair hug him and it feels Soo real, sooraj hug her back with a smile as he spot zubaida with her phone up probably taking a picture or video of them.

"Take care of yourself,
Jibrin will come once in a while to take you shopping."he say and break the hug.

"I love you."Khair say she really want to hear those three words from sooraj before he leaves.

"Wait for me."he say with a smile, he hug her one more time and they all head to where his family are standing.

"Lover boy."zubaida say with a cheeky smile as sooraj drag her to one side.

"Abir really love you he has been talking endlessly about you even told his parents about you already,
He want to marry you stop forming posh joor."sooraj say and zubaida snort.

"I should say yes so when he's going to work i will be crying and scared that he's probably not coming back."zubaida say and sooraj push her to start walking so they would meet up with the rest of the family members.

"He will buy you an iPhone12."sooraj say as they catch up with the others.

"I don't want,
Hah you know why I'm happy you are leaving."zubaida say and sooraj shake his head.

"The cars dude,
Now i can drive any car i want from your glorious luxurious cars collections."zubaida say making everyone to laugh.

"Jibrin if anything happens to any of my cars i will hold you responsible."sooraj say jockingly making everyone to laugh.

"Ok fam,
I will call you when we land safely,
Bye and take care."he yell with a smile and enter the airport building.

"Ugggghhhh i will miss the idiot."zubaida say throwing her hands up making everyone to laugh.

They all head to the car everyone talking about how they will miss sooraj grumpy behavior.

We will miss you suuu.

Drop your comment and vote.