💜41💜

Singing along "kiss me more by Doja cat" falak happily peel her ginger, she's all alone in the house making her to sing loud and dance around the kitchen without a care,
  falak love music do she's a very bad dancer but she still love to dance anytime she's listening to music.
Cutting the ginger into tiny pieces she pick the beetroot and begin cutting it and someone touch her by the back making her to turn in frighten with the knife slashing it into the person face.

"Ooouuchh."marwan yell holding his forehead staining his hand with some blood.

"OMG Bee I'm so sorry,
God you are bleeding I'm really sorry i don't know it was you."falak say and rush to marwan holding his bloody hand worried.

"Come on get up let me bring the first aid, I'm really sorry sit here."falak say helping marwan and sit him on one of the chair as she run out of the kitchen and head upstairs to get the first aid.

Marwan peep from the kitchen, once she's upstairs out of sight he run to the parlour and stand in front of the mirror he look at the cut it isn't that deep it's just a minor wound,
He  smile once he remember what falak called him he heard the door shut from upstairs and he run back to the kitchen and sit as he place his hand on the wound.

"Sorry,
Let me see."she say and remove his hand from the wound.

"I'm so sorry Bee,
This will definitely leave a scar."falak say as she use some wipes and clean the blood.

"What are you even doing home by this time,
Why didn't you ring the doorbell,
You scared the living soul in me."falak say, marwan just lost staring at her as she clean the wound rambling as if everything is fine between them.
He wished things will be back to normal between them.

"I'm done."falak say snapping him out of his thoughts and he touch the bandage muttering a thank you.

Falak turn back and continue cutting her beetroot as marwan stare at her from where he's sitting, there's nothing he doesn't admire about her, she's perfect in his eyes.

"Falak.
What will i have to do for you to forgive?"he ask staring at her as he walk to were she's standing.

"I have forgiven you a long time marwan."she say cutting her beetroot as she feel his presence behind her.

"Then why can't we be together,
why can't we be the way we use to be,
.I love you falak you know i really do,
I know how callous i was to you in the past and what happened that night,
It was never my intention to let them do what they did to you and if i can i would go back to the past so i could rectify whatever pain i inflicted  in you,
I'm really sorry falak you know i am and i know you still care about me even do it's a little."marwan say holding her hands and turn her to face him, falak try her best to control her emotions but her eyes betray her as the tears begin rolling down her cheeks.

Marwan frown, using his hand he clean her tears and hug her to his chest as she cry silently, falak wishe she can give marwan a second chance, whatever happened that night was his fault but he was inebriated and falak knows if only marwan was in his right senses he wouldn't allow them to do what they did to her but nevertheless it happened and she couldn't do anything about that.

"I'm sorry."marwan say looking at her ,falak use her hand and clean her face.

"I'm sorry to marwan,
I really do wishe i can be with you but, anytime i see you the image of that night keeps on popping into my head."falak say and marwan sigh.

"I know right,
It will take some times before you forget about that but falak you can't continue like this i really want to be with you, I love you falak you know i always do."he say trying to touch her but falak back away making him to sigh.

"I really want to be with you marwan,
I have tolerated you since you were mean,callous and humiliated me in front of your friends,
I've loved you since the day you claimed me and make me love you even when i don't,
I've loved you even when you hit me and call me all sort of names marwan,
I've loved you even when you deny me my daily meal, I've love you even when you were a selfish bad boy marwan, I've always love you marwan regardless how much you hurt me and will always do."falak say staring at him as she uses her hand to wipe her tears.

"Then why can't you be with me.
Marry me falak, you made me who i am today, you changed me from a selfish Bad boy to an awesome Marwan."he say making her to chuckle and wipe her tears.

"You are still cocky."falak say wiping away her tears with a smile, she wishe she can be with marwan.

"Why don't you want to be with me falak, I can't live a world without you,
You are my everything."marwan say in a whisper staring at falak who's now crying profusely making him hug her.

"I love you to."she say in between sob as she hug him tightly, falak wishe she could tell marwan what happened after that night, she doesn't want marwan to be worried he's already much more guilty about everything she doesn't want to think of what his reaction will be if he find out,
It was a secret she kept to herself except for her dad and she don't want to share it with anyone not even marwan moreover he was the one that ruined her and there complicated love because she won't called what they had with marwan love,
it was a possessive, obsessive and abusive relationship,
  Regardless what marwan did to her  she knows for sure what he have for her was far more than Love, she was like his unhealthy addiction one that he couldn't quit, he indeed genuinely love her.

"Falak please tell me,
Why can't you be with me,
If you ever leave me I'm gonna die."he say staring at her, falak stare at marwan pitiful she smile and wipe away her tears, she wish there love story will have a happy ending like any other love story but falak knows it won't because it won't be long the results of there past will come shorting there happiness.

"Please just tell me,"marwan say falak take a deep breathe and decide to tell him after all there's nothing left to hide from him since he was present that night.

"After what happened that night ,
I was.......her sentence was cut short.

"HELLO YOU TWO,
I'M HOME WITH A GOOD NEWS."Khair yell entering the kitchen making the two to turn face her and move backward from each other.

Well,well,well Khair why do you have to come in now we where excited to know what happened that night and aftermath and then came you the interrupter.

#teammarfal I'm sorry blame Khair for the interruption because i was also excited to know what happened.

Please vote, comments and share my books with your love ones.

You can read any of my complete books which are.
Nimrah
Proscriptive desires &
Afflictive desires

As well you can add my 3 incomplete books so you could follow up as i update, you read and enjoy.
Our Pretzel Destiny.
Untainted Desires
And ofcrse the one and only
Wobbling hearts

Thanks you all for your support please comment so i can know what you think about the book,