💛53💛

One week later.

Coming out of the mall Khair laugh wholeheartedly at the joke Abdul tell her as they walk to his car in the mall drive way, so recently Khair have been hanging out with Abdul 2days after the exam result was out she went to the mall and they bumped into each other again which they ended up exchanging contact and since then the two become best buddies and don't miss the opportunity to hang out together when they are not busy.

"So what happened when your dad find out?"Khair ask laughing as they head to his car.

"Believe me if i tell you my dad isn't the nicest person so it was one hell of a day for me,"he say opening the car door for Khair and she slip in.

Abdul close the door for her and go enter the driver seat then they drive home talking about there worst hilarious moment, Abdul told Khair he really do like her but she said they do rather be friends she didn't tell him anything about her personal life there talk always revolves around there school days and childhood, Abdul is a graduate of med & pharm science of Coventry university in the UK he just gat back two days before he saw Khair by the road side.

********
Sitted on the couch he look around the parlour with a head nod.

"Sooraj,
Kai ne yau a gidan namu?"
How is your mum and hayat and the babies?"hajiya nabila say descending down the stairs.

"Yes ma,am
Good evening."sooraj say and hajiya nabila smile.

"Evening sooraj,
How is everyone at home?
Sorry for keeping you waiting falak met me praying."hajiya nabila explain sitting on the one sitter couch.

"It's nothing,
Actually I'm here to see Khair,
falak said she's not home i was going to leave but she insisted to call you."sooraj say just in time the parlour door open.

"Ohh here is she,
Khair sooraj is here to see you."hajiya nabila say and excuse herself from the parlour and head upstairs.

Khair stand by the parlour door staring at sooraj who's now pressing his phone, Khair wonder why he's here the last time she saw him was the day he refused to take her to write her exams, she wonder what's here for , she muster some courage and enter the parlour.

"Good evening."she say as she sit on one of the couch making him to look up from the phone.

"Evening.
Where are you coming from?"he ask looking at her.

"I went out with a friend."she say staring back at him.

"I don't want to ever see you with that boy, look how you are dressing,
I'm warning you for the last time, didn't you have female friends to hang out with?
Banason nasake ganinki da wanan yaron."sooraj say and Khair shake her head.

"I don't have any female friends sooraj and "ina ruwanka whoever i hangout with, it's not like you care or something so please let me be."Khair say in annoyance sooraj always find a way of ruining her day.

"Instead of you to think of how you will be smart and pass your next exam that's if another school even offers you an admission instead you are gallivanting around town,
I don't want to see you with that boy again."he say emphasizing on the last sentence and stand up and leave the parlour as Khair start crying and head upstairs.

"Khair is everything alright?
Why are you crying?"hajiya nabila ask and look down from where she's standing and didn't see sooraj in the parlour  and she follow khair.

**************
"The doctor said she's recovering well, she's just worried because her mum died from that."zayd say as he throw the baby formulas into the cart sooraj is pushing.