💕9💕

"So are you all free tomorrow?
The bilals invited us over for dinner."hajiya nabilah say to her children once they finish eating there dinner.

"We are free at least i won't cook,
Free food is always an awesome idea."imran say typing on his phone.

"It's more like a birthday dinner,
Her son zayd birthday is tomorrow so they decided to just have a family dinner with us to celebrate."she explain and the boys cheers.

"It's not about cheering everyone should buy a gift not to go finish there food and embarrass me abeg."khair say, sufyan hit her on the back of her head making her head to hit the empty plate of her food.

"Toh,
This is what we are talking about please khair is right don't go and embarrass yourself there, eat small and say you're ok please."hajiya nabilah say and khair laugh.

"Mummy don't mind them anybody that embarrasses himself will loose his girlfriend respect."khair say making safwan to slap her on the head.

"Who ask for your opinion"uwar iya zanche"go and misbehave there wlh if we come back home you will see."safwan say dragging her ear.

"I won't it's my crush birthday, I can't go and embarrass myself knowing very well i will meet him at work the following day."khair say eating the chicken bone she pick from safwan plate.

Hajiya nabilah leave the dinning table mumbling about how annoying and childish her children can be sometimes and head upstairs to her room.

Marwan watch as the twins play aggressively with khair and the girl doesn't seem to care as she laugh at the two boys who are dragging her by the hair,it always amaze him how long the length of khair hair, he used to braid it for her but for the past three weeks safwan is the one braiding her hair, marwan doesn't know what to do to make his relationship with khair back to normal.

"Who hide that couscous in the fridge?"imran ask coming into the dinning with a steaming plate of couscous.

" its mine,
ya imran i cook it for my crush want to take it to him tomorrow heard his favorite food is couscous."khair say and the twins laugh.

"This salty thing you could have disgrace yourself, please khair stop cooking you are wasting ingredients."imran say sitting with the food.

"Ya imran but you are eating it."khair say laughing.

"Yes but it's salty."he say.

Khair sigh and relax on the chair, she glance at marwan who is typing on his phone, she don't understand why anytime she look at him she get angry to why he is dating hanan, he look really bored this days she wishe she can ask him what is bothering him.

"Ke pack the plates."sufyan say flickering her ear and she groan.

The two pack the plates and Leave the dinning arguing about who to load the plates into the dishwasher.

************************
"Becareful before you stumble down the stairs."hajiya nabila say to khair who is running down the staircase with her backpack.

"Good morning mummy.
Where is ya safwan?"khair ask looking at the empty parlour confuse.

"They just left something about getting a gift for zayd."she say looking at khair.

"They supposed to drop me at work.
I dont want to take a cab."khair say with a pout making her Anty to laugh.

"Khair I don't know how to drive,
It's either you take a cab or you skip work today."she say just in time the parlour door open and marwan come in.

"God save you.
Marwan is still home he will drop you off before he go to work."she say and khair turn to see marwan entering the parlour.

"Mummy good morning,
wifey what happened? why is she looking angry?"he ask sitting next to his mum as he look at khair who is mumbling to herself and pouting.

"Safwan left and she is going to be late for work."she say and marwan smile.

"Come on wifey I will take you,
Don't mind them,my one only beautiful wife, the most adorable nurse with cute smile, the one only Mrs marwan umar yabo."he say, khair try her best to hide her smile but fail as the demonic smile creep into her lips.

The two leave the parlour with khair still sulking about why safwan left her, once inside the car she turn her gaze to the window ignoring marwan.

Marwan glance at her and smile no matter how angry khair is she do always make him smile.

"Khair."he call and she humm in response but didn't turn to face him.

"Wifey did i do anything wrong?
Why are you always snubbing me and ignoring my presence, did you have any idea how painful it is, I am sorry for dating Hanan without telling you but please stop giving me the silent treatment."marwan say looking at khair, he don't even know why he is explaining things to her.

"I don't care, if you Want us to be close again then you will have to quit the relationship with hanan and........khair keep quiet and marwan look at her surprisingly.

"But why?
I love hanan and she loves me to,
Kha........

"Fine then.
You can love her all you can and don't ever speak to me again."khair snap

She open the car door and head back inside the house muttering about how marwan choose hanan over her, she barge into the parlour and head to her bedroom ignoring her Anty calling her from the kitchen.

She throw the backpack on her bed and lay on the bed.

"Khair,
Are you not going to work again?"hajiya nabila ask standing by the door.

"I am late already they will just quarrel me."she grumble.

Hajiya nabila shake her head and close the bedroom door, she doesn't understand what is going on between her son and his niece but one thing is certain the two are confuse.

Marwan drive to the office thinking about what khair told him, why will she ask him to breakup with hanan, it's impossible he love hanan but khair is also very important to him, he don't want to loose anyone of them.

Who else is excited for the dinner with the bilals family😜.

Drop your comment and don't forget to vote.

Khair and marwan you two are unbelievable.